This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension
Our client is looking for an accountable project engineer to deliver a diverse project portfolio assignment at their Waterford facility. Delivery of this project portfolio will be within our biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations.
The successful candidate will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all activities to ensure the project schedule, cost, quality and scope adherence are maintained from conception to completion.
The assigned projects will be for a multi-million-euro portfolio.
· Deliver on Biopharmaceutical equipment project portfolio within our biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations.
· Perform procurement, acceptance of equipment & associated infrastructure on behalf of our client and report regularly on project status throughout the project lifecycle.
· Ensure compliance environmental, health and safety codes practices, approved project KPIs, performance standards and specifications are maintained.
· Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers, and vendors to define and deliver right first-time project deployment.
· Chair and Interaction with assigned project teams to interpret their requirements and ensure approval to align project scope as requested.
· Assign responsibilities, mentor project team and maintain accurate project planning documentation as defined by the client at the stage gate model for project delivery.
· Communicate effectively with weekly reports to management and senior stakeholders.
· Support to other project participants to overcome obstacles when they present themselves.
· Review engineering deliverables, initiate site change controls and associate documentation required by the project life cycle.
· Responsible for delivering performance metrics for budget, schedule, scope and quality adherence.
· Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or equivalent Engineering discipline.
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a project management role.
· Detailed knowledge of cGMP pharmaceutical environment.
· Exemplary communication, dedication and keen focus on delivering key to success withing the role.
· Masters an advantage
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Scheduling...Apply For This Job
This is an 8 month contract with a view to extension Purpose Reporting to the DeltaV Workstream Lead, the Automation...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Responsibilities: Supporting and executing experimental design, data analysis, and interpretation to resolve complex cell culture...Apply For This Job
Purpose: We are looking for an accountable project engineer to deliver a diverse project portfolio assignment to join our Global...Apply For This Job
This role is a 9 Month contract with a view to extension. Purpose Front end sample preparation routine lysing and...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. As part of a significant expansion of the site, an exciting opportunity...Apply For This Job