This is a 12 month contract
The Supply Chain Business analyst will report to the Head of Product Supply, Dupixent Franchise. Support the definition of the Supply Chain capability strategy across the mAbs network (E2E Inventory and Planning parameter setting, monthly Supply/Multi-site Capacity Planning). Responsible to provide a comprehensive and reliable business data and strive towards E2E SC visibility. As part of their responsibility, they will have to liaise with the SC teams in the plants, Plant coordinators, E2E Planning, SMS, Network Strategy, Global IA and SC representatives to agree on the overall parameters and process.
• Act as a point of contact between the SC Enabling capabilities and GBU SC / IA teams at the Plants and at Global level.
• Facilitate Monthly process for Integrated mAbs Capacity rollup and visualization.
• Gather from them the business needs in terms of data, data visualization and tool development and process implementation.
• Proactively propose modelling approaches that will tackle the specific challenges.
• Provide their expertise in Plant/manufacturing processes and tools to define and align with the business stakeholders the best course of action.
• Lead the interaction between business stakeholders.
• Understand the complexity of the data and communicate the right design approach to the developing team.
• Work closely with ITS/Digital to ensure data is managed as per global guidelines and Sanofi’s digital vision.
• Identify reporting needs, produce and publish official KPIs / Reports to enhance and/or ease Plants’ Supply Chain processes.
• Bachelor of Science, Engineering, or related subject.
• +5 years of experience in Manufacturing and/or Plant’s Supply chain.
• Significant experience of Plant and Logistics Processes.
• Significant Project Management experience, (Agile and Digital methodologies are a plus).
• Experience in a complex global organization is desirable.
• Proven experience working in a data-centric business environment.
• Fluent in English (verbal, written).
• Significant project management skills with capacity to adapt to a changing and flexible environment.
• Ability to collaborate and build effective network inside and outside a company.
• Strong capability to impact and influence, negotiation skills and management of conflicts.
• Ability to identify sources of value from data analytics across core business domains and to define paths realizing that value.
Note – This is a six month contract and is a part time role (2-3 days per week) Responsibilities Work...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 6 month contract Reporting to the Supply Chain Lead, the Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities This is a 6 month contract • Manage EMEA Distribution activities for cold chain medical product. • Manage carrier...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 6 month contract The Global Logistics function within Supply Chain is responsible for managing and executing...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is an 11 month contract The Supply Chain Planner Specialist is responsible for creating direct material forecasts and...Apply For This Job
Purpose This position is responsible to co-ordinate the shipping of finished products from internal and external manufacturing sites to primary...Apply For This Job