The role of Project Scheduler will assist the MSAT Project Managers in leading cross-functional, multi-site teams, in technology transfer, new product introduction and business integration of new products to our state-of-the-art facility.
The Project scheduler will support end to end strategic new product introduction (NPI) programs across the site. They will be key member of project team to develop schedule, maintain project metrics and reporting and support program lead in meeting strategic business objective (SBO). They will support pipeline analysis with cross functional NPI resource model, roadmap analysis via Integrated Business planning (IBP) and maintain proactive project controls
• Support standardization of project ways of working to industry standard project management best practice.
• Standardization of project schedule inputs.
• Generation of project workflows in automated project management systems.
• Continuous Improvement.
• Data Analytics – Generation of project control metrics.
• Simplification of reporting & communication
• Support of PMIS inclusive of Primavera, MS Project, Smartsheet, Shine & Power BI
• Support onboarding of PMs
• Implement, development and maintenance of project scheduling standards
• Key member of project team to develop schedule, maintain project metrics and reporting and support program lead in meeting strategic business objective (SBO)
• Support pipeline analysis with cross functional NPI resource model, roadmap analysis via Integrated Business planning (IBP) and maintain proactive project controls
• Provide metrics against NPI delivery targets for IBP and project teams
• Develop and support project plans and resource models for Budget Planning
• Schedule development & maintenance including critical path analysis with project teams and supporting recovery planning as required
• Proactive Project controls meeting ownership & management in terms of scope, cost and schedule
• Develop and maintain Work breakdown Structure (WBS) across all platforms and proactive maintenance as SMEs provide more input.
• Lead interactive schedule development workshops with Program Leads support
• Maintain product roadmap, history of changes and assumptions. Provide updates via Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process
• Lead monthly project controls meeting with program leads, Finance and Capital engineering to ensure projects are maintained on scope, schedule and cost management
• Maintain all project headcount files, assumptions and resource profiles
• 2 years plus experience in biopharma/ medical device industry, in a project scheduling/management role.
• B.Sc., B.E. M.Eng. Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• Demonstrated experience in project management of complex technical transfer or NPI.
• Primavera, MS Project, Smartsheets experience.
Advantageous Requirements –
• Project Management certification, PMI, etc
• Working knowledge of cGMP’s, GLP etc
• Shine & Power BI experience would be desirable
Purpose This is an 11 month contract Responsible for generating and expediting review and approval processes for IPT GMP documentation...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 Month Contract Purpose: The Downstream Specialist Technical Services has primary responsibility for providing scientific & technical...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 12 month contract To provide Process Engineering support to the Pre-Filled Syringe (PFS) line for the...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 9 month contract Responsible for providing process, technical, and validation support operations including ongoing support of...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 12 month contract role. Responsibilities: • Support Qualification of new equipment into commercial manufacturing • Execute...Apply For This Job