This is a 12-month contract with a view to extension. This is a hybrid role.
The QA Technical Specialist reports to the QA Manager providing leadership, knowledge and expertise, and hands-on support for the introduction of a new MES system on site. The position works closely with Operations & MES functions to design, install, evaluate and qualify an MES system fit for use.
• Perform the QA representative role in the development and implementation process of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) project.
• Review of MES documentation, recipes and process flows; supporting MES change control
• Complete the QA oversight to ensure the design and validation of the MES system meets cGxP, data integrity, and site requirements
• Review and approval of MES validation documents
• Authoring, reviewing, and Approval of cGMP Documentation associated with the MES project
• Act in a lead capacity providing quality support to an MES project working with other functions to deliver the project on time and in compliance
• Support the development and implementation of Master Batch Records and procedures for existing product platforms (e.g. Auto-Injector).
• Support the project team with defining strategies for change controls, risk assessments, and UAT testing documentation
• Perform timely review of documentation/process maps/reports highlighting and assisting in the resolution of concerns commensurate with the risk.
• Liaising with both internal and external customers on quality issues.
• Participate in the preparation and review of procedures and batch documentation.
• Preparing and supporting MES systems for batch release.
• Provide training support to site TMs on quality-related aspects of the MBR process
and actively participate in change management activities.
• Working as part of a project team on-site ensuring products are manufactured, by cGMP.
• Ensure that all work carried out complies with the required standards conforming to company, cGMPs, cGLPs, SOPs, regulatory regulations, and guidelines.
• Review and approval of deviation, CAPA’s, quality events, change controls, and tasks.
• Acts as Quality Point person providing guidance/feedback on quality
• Analysing, identifying, and implementing quality and operations process improvements that will improve process capability and performance.
• Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
• Safely conduct duties and report all safety issues or concerns.
• Academic degree in natural or applied sciences (Pharmacy, chemistry, biotechnology, engineering)
• Minimum 5 years in the international Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device industry with an increased level of responsibility.
• Experience in a similar QA role.
• Extensive experience in batch review and EBR experience.
• Knowledge of Change Control processes and QA projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with well-structured communication and presentation ability to various audience levels.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent Planning and organizing skills are required.
• The individual in this position is expected to represent the company Pharmaceutical’s interests, objectives, and policies responsibly and professionally.
This is a hybrid position. Purpose: This role reports directly to the QA Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The Quality Control department require an experienced Project...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose This role requires a seasoned QA Specialist with a minimum of 4 years of...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose Provides leadership, cross-functional development, and technical expertise to the operations team on the aseptic...Apply For This Job
This is a 12- month contract with our pharma client in Dublin. Purpose: This role requires a minimum of 3...Apply For This Job