This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension.
This role is on 12hr shifts 4 days on 4 days off i.e.Monday 7am -7pm, Tuesday 7am – 7pm, Wednesday 7pm – 7am, Thursday 7pm – 7am and then off for 4 days.
To work with the Automation Team to provide Automation support for operations and project implementation.
• Provide technical support & guidance to Process, Maintenance & Facilities Engineers.
• Act as the Automation support contact with manufacturing operational area’s Fill Finish, Oral Dose, Packaging, Projects, Maintenance & Facilities.
• Identify, evaluate & implement opportunities for continuous improvement of the PLC / SCADA Automation Systems & applications.
• To provide high level Automation support to operations to ensure our automation systems are kept in a compliant manner.
• 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical control system operational and/or project engineering role.
• Experience of PLC systems Siemens Elau an advantage.
• Experience of SCADA systems Ifix / Wonderware Utility MS and EMS systems.
• Vision systems Antares / Systech (experience of Packaging Serialisation would be a distinct advantage for this role).
• Experience of Packaging and/or sterile vial filling an advantage but not essential.
• Excellent technical knowledge with good operational and/or project engineering experience i.e., all phases of the GAMP life cycle validation phases.
• Control system Change Control & Validation Protocol generation, review and execution.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Team Player
Purpose Our pharmaceutical client is looking for DeltaV Automation Engineers to join their growing team. Reporting to the Systems Engineering...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month initial contract. Purpose: The role will report to the Engineering Programs Manager. The successful candidate be...Apply For This Job