The individual in this position implements policies and procedures to validate/qualify computer systems. Plans, coordinates, and participates in a compliant validation process for quality information technology systems which requires formal validation documentation under appropriate regulatory requirements and company manufacturing standards.
• Analyzes the results of testing and determines the acceptability of results against predetermined criteria.
• Investigates and troubleshoots problems which occur and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
• Identifies current and anticipated requirements for compliant computerized operations and suggests methods for the identification, implementation, and maintenance of the procedures, actions, and documentation necessary to ensure compliance within the operation.
• Lead process improvement projects to improve the validation of computerized systems
• Coordinates with other departments or outside contractors/vendors to complete validation tasks.
• Participates in regulatory audits and communicates company’s computer validation policies.
• Assesses company’s computer systems and identifies any potential Part 11 or Annex 11 gaps and ensure best data integrity practices are enforced.
• Trains /advises less experienced Specialists and Technicians.
• Possesses a thorough understanding and experience of Validation Principles with good knowledge of GAMP 5, ICH Q7A, FDA parts 210 and 211.
• Technical writing experience.
• Generation of Validation documents.
• Review and Approval of Validation documents.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience in risk assessments in relation to validation activities.
• Advise and support all teams on computer validation activities.
• Requires BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences.
• 3+ years of related experience within the fields of computers and biotechnology.
• Will substitute relevant experience for education. Experience with process control systems necessary.
Purpose: Oversees the laboratory quality control testing of in-process samples, sampling of utilities and manages the environmental monitoring programme. Responsibilities:...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The individual will provide support during regulatory inspections and internal audits. This individual will also work to ensure that...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Mgr/ Sr Mgr role, key member of the operations management team. Provides technical management and support to ensure key...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Oversees the activities of the Quality Control Sample Management group in addition to laboratory quality control testing of Raw...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Senior QA Specialist for the Bulk Drug Substance (BDS) facility will be responsible, with management support, for providing...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Supports, develops and maintains in-process control (IPC) programs for manufacturing bioprocesses as part of Process Sciences Department. Responsibilities: Collates...Apply For This Job