Lead a team to manage all activities to ensure that manufacturing processes are supported. Responsible to support the Process Sciences Department through Process Validation, manufacturing floor support, product impact assessments, investigations, and technical evaluation as required. Active member of the Process Sciences management team.
• Lead a team and manage all activities to assure that manufacturing processes are supported.
• Responsible for developing a team such as development plans, upskilling and team forming.
• Write, review and approve Process Validation protocols and reports.
• Identification of process parameters and appropriate ranges to be included in process validation.
• Provide on the floor support to Manufacturing (Cell culture and Purification)
• Lead/Participate Process and Quality risk assessments.
• Lead troubleshooting activities associated with the manufacturing process.
• Provide technical support for manufacturing personnel to improve understanding of both cell culture and purification operations.
• Review and approve manufacturing documentation such as manufacturing records, SOPs and batch sheets.
• Develops/writes/plans and reviews protocols and activities for manufacturing support.
• Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for data trending and manufacturing support.
• Presents and reviews process monitoring data to IOPS Management as necessary.
• Investigates and reviews OOS and OOL IPCs investigations.
• Performs, reviews and approves product impact assessment.
• Performs, reviews and approves scientific investigations (EOE & DNF.)
• Communicate information on current process data and other IOPS initiatives which may impact process development and/or technology transfer.
• Support the site through regulatory audits by providing technical expertise.
• Work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced team-oriented environment to ensure maximum and high-quality output.
• BS/BA in a related field.
• 6+ years of related experience in a GMP environment.
• Previous experience in biological drug substance (DS) manufacturing.
Purpose: Responsible for leading process and equipment investigations, authoring complex process deviations, Quality Notifications, driving continuous improvement initiatives, CAPA close...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Developing and implementing a strategy for process data compilation from various platforms and aggregation of the data into a...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The COVID Site Co-ordinator will be responsible for the leading, implementation and monitoring of the company’s site response measures...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Provides technical support for Technology transfer and Commercial activities by utilizing engineering, technical and mathematical skills Participate and lead...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This position is technical leadership role within Manufacturing Support, whose major focus is investigating process deviations associated with manufacturing...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Reporting to the head of Global Engineering, the NPI Manager will collaborate closely with Technical Operations, Supply Relationship Management,...Apply For This Job