Supports the Process Sciences Department with analysis, troubleshooting, and process validation of manufacturing bioprocesses.
• Performs scientific process investigations with relevant departments as required.
• Authors Process Validation protocols and report activities.
• Performs product impact assessments.
• Develops and writes protocols for manufacturing support activities.
• Presents findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings.
• Communicate information on current process data and other IOPS initiatives which may impact process development and/or technology transfer.
• Applies statistical process control tools in monitoring the manufacturing process.
• Investigates OOS and OOL IPCs.
• Participates in process and quality risk assessments.
• Presents process monitoring data to IOPS Management as necessary.
• Assists in troubleshooting activities associated with the manufacturing process.
• Supports technology transfer activities as needed.
• Reviews and/or approves Manufacturing documentation associated with the transferred process.
• PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or a related field with 0-2 years’ experience.
• MSc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or a related field with 3+ years’ experience.
• May consider another discipline with added relevant experience.
• cGMP experience is desirable.
Responsibilities: Developing and implementing a strategy for process data compilation from various platforms and aggregation of the data into a...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Reporting to the Suite Team Lead, as part of a multi-discipline team, specifically responsible for assisting the lead in...Apply For This Job
Purpose: A vacancy exists within our Site Projects Group for a Mechanical Project Engineer supporting site Capital & Expense projects....Apply For This Job
Purpose: Reporting to the Utilities Lead, the purpose of this role is to be a Process Engineer supporting the WWTP....Apply For This Job
Purpose: This position is a leadership role within the Process Validation team for a Process Validation Scientist. Responsibilities: • Draft...Apply For This Job