Responsible for oversight of the formulation and application of advanced data analysis, modeling and optimization. Manages the design, production and maintenance of models to address a variety of opportunities within Supply Chain. Oversees the development of algorithms, analytic tools and optimization methods to develop and interpret information providing management with insight and decision support. Responsible for supporting
efforts related to the management, oversight and reporting of all inventory both internal and external to the site in a cGMP environment.
• Communicates complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and actionable manner to all levels of the organization including both technical and business stakeholders.
• Develops measurement processes for all special programs and operations.
• Provides management with analysis of current supply network processes and proactively make recommendations on opportunities to improve these processes.
• Provides impactful graphical data visualizations intuitively communicating analytical insights, telling compelling stories and driving informed actions.
• Designs ad-hoc queries and reports to gather and present information effectively to support resolution of urgent supply chain issues.
• Reporting of global inventory health of raw materials and components; develop and identify additional mgmt. reporting.
• Develops analytics to identify and improve reporting effectiveness.
• Drives continuous improvements initiatives.
• Responsible for the coordination of Release Inventory process and targets including proactively identifying risk items and working with appropriate stakeholders to mitigate loss.
• Proactively identifies inventory issues and implements solutions after consultation with the relevant business stakeholders.
• Promote and drive a right first-time culture with data integrity and accuracy.
• Establishes strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
• Works within the management team to shape and develop the future state Supply Chain data analytics and reporting globally.
• Promotes the achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
• Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background and 7 years of relevant experience in a cGMP environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
• ASCM (formerly APICS) or other related Supply Chain certifications a plus.
• Previous experience in planning, performance metrics and project management.
• Proven ability to deliver data analytics accurately and effectively and provide valuable data to management which supports business decisions.
• Proven ability to present data at Executive Management Level in a concise and accurate manner.
• Business case development and analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team setting and interact and build relationships across the organization.
• Ability to influence leadership and peers throughout all levels of the organization.
• Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities, work extended hours when required, make sound decisions under pressure and work effectively in a team environment.
• Excellent time management, organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Oracle OPM.
• Ability to motivate and lead a team and supervise and coach staff.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate details clearly and effectively.
• Attention to detail, fact-based, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
Purpose: Manages the procurement process, including sourcing suppliers/bidders, negotiation, and associated administration required to run the operation. This position covers...Apply For This Job
Purpose Position drives the strategic planning of existing commercial portfolio ensuring long-term continuity of supply to patients and ensures a...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Lab Planner is accountable for the effective and efficient running of all planning operations in the QC/QO Labs...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This position is responsible to co-ordinate the shipping of finished products from internal and external manufacturing sites to primary...Apply For This Job