Responsible for overseeing a team of QA employees and their prospective area(s) and/or assignments.
• Responsible for all aspects of QA Team including review and approval of the following types of documents, relating to area functions:
• Master records, executed records, failure investigation, Change Controls
• SOPs, Validation protocols and summary reports, Incursions
• Approves various documents relating to area function, including those listed above.
• Organizes QA resource assigned to functional area to meet goals and timings, coordinates prioritization of activities with area management.
• Performs compliance monitoring of area operations, including trending of failures and evaluating effectiveness of corrective actions.
• Reviews customer requirements and implements required processes, as needed, to meet customer expectations regarding Quality.
• Participates in regulatory and customer audits. Interfaces with customer/partner quality organizations.
• Participates on internal committees/teams, as required.
• Provides advice and direction to other company departments on quality and regulatory issues.
• Acts as an auditor on behalf of the company.
• BS in life sciences discipline or related field (chemistry, biology, or pharmacy preferred) with experience in a pharmaceutical/biologics manufacturing environment desired.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry with 2+ of those years to include leadership and/or supervisory experience.
• Eligibility to act as a Qualified Person (QP) in accordance with EU directives preferred.
• Experience in start-up operations an advantage.
Responsibilities Support quality aspects of qualification and validation of drug substance production equipment, facilities, and utilities associated with Manufacturing to...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible for the QC Raw Materials laboratory team. Has technical responsibility for all chemical aspects of QC testing. Responsibilities:...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible for delivery of quality assurance activities at the BDS facility from start up through to commercial readiness to...Apply For This Job
Purpose The QA Specialist for External Quality will be responsible, with management support, for providing oversight of quality activities associated...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Lead a team to manage all activities to ensure that manufacturing processes are supported. Responsible to support the Process...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Performs testing to ensure cGMP compliance in the manufacturing facility. Responsible for assessing the microbiological quality of products, manufacturing...Apply For This Job