Process Sciences is a technical services department that deals with a range of scientific, technical, engineering and mathematical needs from the laboratory to the manufacturing floor. Process Sciences is made of six main functional teams namely: (1) Upstream Sciences (2) Downstream Sciences (3) Analytical Technologies Team (4) Data Analytics and Modelling (5) Manufacturing Support & Process Validation and (6) Project Management and Operations. You will lead a team to manage all activities to ensure that manufacturing processes are supported. Responsible to support the Process Sciences Department through Process Validation, manufacturing floor support, product impact assessments, investigations, and technical evaluation as required. Active member of the Process Sciences management team.
• Lead a team and manage all activities to assure that manufacturing processes are supported.
• Responsible for developing a team such as development plans, upskilling and team forming.
• Write, review and approve Process Validation protocols and reports.
• Identification of process parameters and appropriate ranges to be included in process validation.
• Provide on the floor support to Manufacturing (Cell culture and Purification)
• Lead/Participate Process and Quality risk assessments.
• Lead troubleshooting activities associated with the manufacturing process.
• Provide technical support for manufacturing personnel to improve understanding of both cell culture and purification operations.
• Review and approve manufacturing documentation such as manufacturing records, SOPs and batch sheets.
• Develops/writes/plans and reviews protocols and activities for manufacturing support.
• Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for data trending and manufacturing support.
• Presents and reviews process monitoring data to IOPS Management as necessary.
• Investigates and reviews OOS and OOL IPCs investigations.
• Performs, reviews and approves product impact assessment.
• Performs, reviews and approves scientific investigations (EOE & DNF.)
• Communicate information on current process data and other IOPS initiatives which may impact process development and/or technology transfer.
• Support the site through regulatory audits by providing technical expertise.
• Work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced team-oriented environment to ensure maximum and high-quality output.
• BS/BA in a related field.
• 6+ years of related experience in a GMP environment.
• Previous experience in biological drug substance (DS) manufacturing.
Purpose: Oversees the laboratory quality control testing of a variety of raw materials, products, in-process materials, or stability samples in...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Supervises the implementation of commercial manufacturing production schedules. Supervises the manufacturing shift team in relation to process execution for...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Cell Culture Specialist Technical Services has primary responsibility for providing scientific & technical support of (cell culture derived)...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Qualified Person is responsible to ensure that licensed Finished Product is certified and released to market by a...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The External QUALITY Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all company products managed by External Quality Assurance (EQA) are...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Controls Engineer will execute projects in a fast paced, multi-disciplined, cross-functional team environment. Responsibilities: Manage production and the...Apply For This Job