Note – This is a 12 month contract but very strong view to extension
Our client is an Irish owned API manufacturing company that produces high-quality, niche active pharmaceutical ingredients for the pharmaceutical industry. They operate a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Athlone with high-spec equipment and are committed to providing our customers with exceptional service and products.
• Attends meetings, document minutes of the meetings and distribute minutes to all relevant parties.
• Project Manage office space, oversee desk allocation and workplace planning requirements for all personnel.
• Ensure that all employees, contractors and auditors have an appropriate environment to undertake their duties.
• Support in the project management of refurbishment and maintenance works.
• Managing, ordering, and procuring all office supplies.
• Manage cleaning, catering, waste, pest control and security contractors.
• Assists management on sensitive/commercial tasks within the business
• Organise and maintain data in spreadsheets; generate reports; organises paperwork.
• Light bookkeeping duties supporting purchase orders, VAT returns, annual returns.
• Manage all office systems, procedures and facilities to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the office.
• Attending training as required.
• Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages and updating contact database and employee list.
• All other duties associated with this role.
• Manage timesheets and holiday calendars.
• Work in conjunction with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
• Education/Qualification in Accounting/Book-keeping or equivalent experience.
• Proven experience as an office manager supporting senior management in a busy office environment for 5+ years.
• Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and/or Google Suite.
• The ability to work with confidential information in a professional & trustworthy manner.
• Excellent organisational, multi-tasking skills and dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner.
• The confidence to respond to all enquiries effectively and professionally to the Senior Leadership team.
• The ability to work on your own initiative and be an integral part of a busy team.
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
• Ability to take initiative and exercise good judgment and be part of change management.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and acting as the first port of call for staff where various issues may arise.
• Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability.
• Experience with online platforms with aptitude to learn new software and systems as required.
Purpose To provide accurate and timely financial reports, monitoring budgets and cost controls, maintaining internal control systems, developing strategies for...Apply For This Job
Fantastic Opportunity, 11 month contract for a Technical Administrator Purpose The Technical Administrator will work within the Maintenance Systems team...Apply For This Job