This role is a 12 Month Fully remote contract with a view to extension.
Controller Activities & Responsibilities
• Coordinate CAPEX steering slide deck.
• Create CAPEX calendar at the start of each year.
• Update 5 Year plan ( to reflect the outcome of CAPEX steering).
• PIP set up.
• Documents submitted to the PIP portal for each project
• Request creation of a project in MERP Via Service now ticket.
• Verify budget details are correct and notify PM.
• Financial review of open projects.
• Assets under construction capitalisation.
• Investigate any negative capitalisation AUC amounts ( if required).
• Impairment requests.
• Tangible and intangible assets verification.
• Compile forecasting of all projects at the start of each year.
• Populate forecasting of approved projects post CAPEX steering.
• Spend v’s forecasting – update WBS summary spend v’s forecast report for each
project at the start of every month.
• Run daily spend v’s forecast report.
Admin Activities & Responsibilities
• Coordinate CAPEX cross charges.
• Create individual PIP spend reports ( actual spend & PO’s)
• Engineering Compliance tracker (CAPA’s, MCs, myLearning). • Generate reports for near misses (EHS one) and monitor weekly targets.
• Complete month-end near-miss review plus & YTD.
• Compile slides for departments comms.
• Prepare minutes for EHS and area quality meetings.
• Coordinate Fieldglass activities for new contractors and monitor approaching end
dates for existing contractors.
• Create contractor hours tracker at the start of each year & add new starters as they
• Order IT equipment for new starts. (Laptops and consumables).
• myLearning – request curricular for new starters – via Veeva.
• ERP access – raise tickets for ERP access for new starters.
• Add new starters and make sure they are included in our metrics reports.
• Getting new starters set up ( p Drive access, Inductions, invites to dept meetings,
time sheet monitoring etc.)
• Strong Admin experience, Ideally 3+ years.
• Knowledge of SAP.
• Project management experience is desirable but not essential.
• Excellent communication and relationship skills.
• Ability to take initiative.
• Knowledge of supply chain operations is desirable but not essential.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities against agreed timelines.
• Strong computer literacy with MS office, Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.
• Strong numeracy skills with a focus on attention to detail.
• Fluency in English both written and oral.
This role is a 12 Month Contract with a view to extension. Purpose This role will be responsible for the...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is an 11 month contract The External Manufacturing (ExM) Technical Operation organization is seeking a highly motivated individual...Apply For This Job
This role is an 11 Month contract with a view to extension. Purpose The NMI Project Manager will bring energy,...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Reporting to the Global Engineering Solutions Project Manager This will be a key role in the GES organization which...Apply For This Job
This is an 8 month contract with a view to extension Purpose Reporting to the DeltaV Workstream Lead, the Automation...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 Month Contract with a view to extension Purpose • Responsible for generating and expediting review and...Apply For This Job