This position is responsible to co-ordinate the shipping of finished products from internal and external manufacturing sites to primary distribution centres and final mile delivery to customers. Another key component will be management of internal relationships, including cross-functional departments to ensure business success. In this role, you should have strong business acumen, problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Your goal will be to help our Global Logistics function deliver for our patients.
• Coordination and execution of Drug Substance, Drug Product and Finished Product shipments across our Global Network.
• Manage aspects of the compliance requirement which will include the oversight of the quality records and to identify key area’s for improvement.
• Creation of GMP and non-GMP documentation including SOPs and shipping documentation across Global Logistics.
• Fully compliant with internal SOP’s and standards.
• Participate in projects for continuous improvement related to Global Logistics and Supply Chain.
• Coordinate introduction of new shipping lanes for new and existing products from commercial launch and clinical to commercial activities with validation SME’s.
• Maintain regular and proactive communication with all internal and external stakeholders to insure efficient execution of schedules.
• Identify process improvements within the function and drive the initiative forward to implementation and effectivity.
• Ensure department deviations are investigated thoroughly and corrective plans put in place to prevent re-occurrence.
• University Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain preferred.
• At least 5 years’ working in Pharmaceutical supply chain is essential.
• Knowledge and understand of EMA/HPRA GDP standards.
• Strong problem solving experience.
• SAP Knowledge of SD and MM Environment.
• Computer literate, with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook.)
• Fluency in English both written and oral; fluency in other European languages is desirable.
Purpose: Manages the procurement process, including sourcing suppliers/bidders, negotiation, and associated administration required to run the operation. This position covers...Apply For This Job
Purpose: In this newly created position, the Consultant, Sourcing – Global Operations will leverage proven sourcing experience, tactical thinking, solid...Apply For This Job
Purpose Position drives the strategic planning of existing commercial portfolio ensuring long-term continuity of supply to patients and ensures a...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible for Supply Logistics operations provided by Third Party Logistics Providers (3PL) in a cGMP environment. Responsibilities: • Manage...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Lab Planner is accountable for the effective and efficient running of all planning operations in the QC/QO Labs...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible for oversight of the formulation and application of advanced data analysis, modeling and optimization. Manages the design, production...Apply For This Job