Senior OEM Engineer, reporting to the site AIT OEM Lead, specifically responsible for OEM Systems. This candidate will be required to work closely with the site AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
• The Senior OEM engineer will be responsibility to the delivery, and qualification of OEM controls systems ensuing adherence to the all automation, quality and data integrity requirements.
• Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards, including but not limited to:
Requirements Traceability Matrix.
Test specification/test script.
• Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and Pi Historian.
• Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
• Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
• Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
• Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
• Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
• Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
• Usual place of work will be in Carlow, Ireland. The successful candidate may sometimes be required to attend meetings at other sites.
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written.)
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
This is an 11- month contract. Purpose: The IT Workstream lead will drive the development and provision of all IT...Apply For This Job
This is a 12-month contract. Purpose: Responsible for Automation portfolio delivery to schedule in line with project needs. The ‘portfolio’...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 12 month contract. The Lead Engineer for labs will be responsible for delivery of Automation and...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract innitially. Purpose This role will support the Quality Control SDWT/Hub for testing of incoming...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract role. Reporting to the AIT Projects/OEM Lead, specifically responsible for OEM Systems. This...Apply For This Job