The Project Control specialist is a key position in Global Estimating and Control (E&C) with the mandate to provide effective and innovative cost and schedule solutions for our business partners to maximize their value and for our teams to ensure successful project execution.
• Ensure minimum essential estimating, planning/scheduling, managing and controlling elements are in place for projects in their assigned portfolio.
• Teach & coach teams, suppliers, specialists on implementation of new best practice techniques.
• Monitor leading indicators and trends to provide early warning of issues to project teams, the E&C Lead and Regional Directors.
• Collaborate with teams to solve problems before they become overruns or missed deadlines.
• Focus on control and continuous improvement.
• Establish and implement Project Control execution plans.
• Develop, monitor and maintain overall Monthly Project Cost Reports including: cost budgeting/forecasting/reporting, progress measurement/schedule status, change management, risk management, and early warning of issues.
• Support implementation of Target Value Delivery.
• Develop and maintain overall Project Spending Plans.
• Interface with AE (Architect Engineer) & CM (Construction Management) Project Control personnel to ensure timely communication and support of project scheduling, control and reporting. requirements
• Support interactive planning sessions for project schedules.
• Working knowledge of progress measurement methods and understanding of earned value systems.
• Review EPCM/Engineering Partners project staffing plans for new projects and ongoing projects.
• Understanding and implementation of Change Management and Risk Management.
• Understanding and reporting of cost accruals.
• Support of project financial close out requirements including asset definition and valuation.
• Oversight of individuals (EPCM Partners generally) performing some, or all, of the above functions.
• Liaison with various groups outside the Engineering organization.
• Bachelor of Science Quantity Surveying or a relevant discipline.
• 10+ years applicable Project Control related experience.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills and willing to accept and drive change and innovation.
• Working knowledge of project cost and financial management aspects within SAP system (or similar) software.
• Experience in Lean Project Delivery Methodologies.
• Pharmaceutical experience.
• Project Management, Construction Management and/or Estimating experience.
• Knowledge of Capital Management processes.
Purpose: New exciting opportunities now exist on our Carlow Site for a Project Engineers within our Carlow Project Engineering Group...Apply For This Job
Purpose: A vacancy exists within our Site Projects Group for a Mechanical Project Engineer supporting site Capital & Expense projects....Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Supporting and executing experimental design, data analysis and interpretation to resolve complex cell culture deviations. Supporting process improvement and...Apply For This Job
Purpose: As part of this Technical Transfer Lead role you will be responsible for the transfer of a syringe product...Apply For This Job
Purpose: As part of a significant expansion of the site, an exciting opportunity is available to be part of the...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: The Senior Project Engineer will be a key member within the Project Team providing Project Management leadership, guidance and...Apply For This Job