The GES Small Projects Portfolio Manager’s role is to support the activities of project delivery within the region, primarily at the site in a support role to the GES Director, Small Project Portfolios.
• Provides oversight and direction to the activities of the Carlow site outsourced managed service team and provides day to day support to the OEP Lead for the Carlow site.
• Acts as Day to Day OEP point of contact for EPCM OEP Lead and key site stakeholders.
• Supports the sites Capital Project Portfolio by interacting with key stakeholders to develop annual spend plans for the site.
• Acts as the GES representative at the site Tier forums.
• Acts as GES Project Manager for assigned projects. This includes responsibility for and oversight of the preparation of individual project Business Case, Concept Design Packages (CDP’s), Basis of Design (BOD) documents, Cost Estimates and Schedules, and presentation for approval by appropriate plant or divisional management, ensuring that capital installations are delivered in a cost effective manner that meet Safety, Environmental, GMP and Financial requirements.
• Responsible for quality and safety compliance within the GES Team on site and our managed service partners.
• Responsible for working with the OEP EPCM on team resource management – aligns on headcount required, disciplines and reviews proposed resources for onboarding into the team.
• Acts as GES representative to site shutdown preparations in conjunction with the chosen EPCM’s for various projects and co-ordinates with site shutdown team and stakeholders on preparations e.g. power outage co-ordination.
• Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget.
• Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed.
• Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
• Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
• May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
• Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
• Minimum Third level qualification (level 8) in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or related discipline with post graduate qualifications desirable but not essential.
• Project Management.
• Team Leadership.
• Process and Equipment design.
• Financial Management.
• Process Operations.
• Process, equipment, cleaning Validation.
• Environmental policies and procedures.
• Safety policies and procedures.
• Training policies and procedures.
• Quality policies and procedures.
• Engineering Department policies and procedures.
• To manage concurrent multiple projects.
Purpose: As part of a significant expansion of the site, an exciting opportunity is available to be part of the...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Supports the Process Sciences Department with analysis, troubleshooting, and process validation of manufacturing bioprocesses. Responsibilities: • Performs scientific process...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Reporting to the Utilities Lead, the purpose of this role is to be a Process Engineer supporting the WWTP....Apply For This Job
Purpose: A vacancy exists within our Site Projects Group for a Mechanical Project Engineer supporting site Capital & Expense projects....Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Project Manager will provide project execution support and expertise to a Vaccines manufacturing facility and other site colleagues...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Reporting to the head of Global Engineering, the NPI Manager will collaborate closely with Technical Operations, Supply Relationship Management,...Apply For This Job