The QC Chemistry Analyst role is a critically important activity to ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and operation of the facility. This tremendous opportunity will be responsible for qualifying the Chemistry analytical lab and in the transfer of Chemistry analytical methods. This person will be key in the layout of the lab testing to ensure the process is streamlined and in line with company lean methodologies. Additional development opportunities within the micro and chemistry lab will be strongly considered to recognize the tremendous value of knowledge / experience gained by the candidate during the project phases. To maximize the development opportunity, the candidate will be the key talent in analytical Chemistry techniques and in Pharmacopeia methods. The candidate will provide support to other analysts within the lab area, including training and guidance on their area of expertise. The full analytical scope will incorporate micro, chemistry, bioassay, raw materials, stability and in-process). Innovation and advanced analytical methods (rapid ID technics, paperless lab, etc) will allow the candidate challenge current thinking in designing for the future. The candidate will have responsibilities in analytical transfer and qualification of methods.
• Perform supportive activities for general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfers.
• Perform and carry out a variety of routine analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, HIC, CE, IEX, HP-SEC, UV, pH, Colour, Osmolality, Degree of Coloration and Appearance in compliance with GMP requirements.
• Follow up-to-date analytical practices with reference to pharmacopoeias, specifications, regulations and industry standards.
• Support the laboratory testing schedule to achieve an efficient QC system.
• Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process and release testing.
• Solution preparation, cleaning, routine equipment maintenance and system set-up.
• Writing and update of SOPs.
• Maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
• Calibrate and maintain all designated laboratory instruments.
• Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up on corrective / preventative measures.
• Ensure training is current for all job functions performed.
• Assist in training new QC Analysts on routine procedures and practices.
• Order, stock and receive laboratory supplies.
• Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications and cGMP regulations.
• Ensure that cGMP standards are maintained at all times.
• Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals.
• Promote and participate the implementation and maintenance of the relevant safety programmes.
• Participate and Comply with the company’s Quality Management System requirements.
• Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying company Six Sigma tools.
• This position will be on days with the possibility of shift work when required.
• Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical). Master preferred.
• 3-5 years industry experience with significant knowledge and experience in working in a Chemistry lab unit and working with contract labs.
• Preference Lean Six Sigma.
• Experience in High Performance Liquid Chromatography with Empower 3, Capillary Electrophoresis, Osmolality, pH, Appearance testing, UV.
• Working knowledge of QC Systems (Empower, LIMS) and SAP.
Purpose: The Technical Specialist will be a key team member in the Technical CoE, which provides technical expertise to a...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Configure and maintain QC Systems applications. Processes system change control, documents configuration, writes test plans, works as part of...Apply For This Job
Purpose: In this role the successful candidate will provide technical support for production across various API facilities on site, including...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible to provide broad Quality Assurance expertise and leadership as required with an understanding of local regulatory as well...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible for planning and conducting quality audits in manufacturing (GMP) within designated Quality Auditing area. Responsibilities: Schedules, prepares, and...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible for overseeing a team of QA employees and their prospective area(s) and/or assignments. Responsibilities: • Responsible for all...Apply For This Job