This is a 12 month contract
The Validation & Technical Standards Individual Contributor will be responsible for developing Validation and Technical Standards and Guidelines for validation and technical transfer programs across the company’s internal and external manufacturing network. This individual will be a part of the Global Technical Operations team and will report to the Director of Validation and Technical Standards. Primary responsibilities include developing and maintaining process, continued process verification and other technical standards. This will ensure that technical guidelines are fit for purpose across multiple modalities and are updated as new modalities are introduced to the company’s pipeline. The role will also support the development of a Knowledge Management framework for the Global Technical Operations department. The role will also support internal and external sites as they build and execute validation and tech transfer strategy to support the company’s product pipeline. The role will work across multiple functions and collaborate closely with Global Product Development, Site Technical Services, Site Validation teams, Quality and Regulatory functions to shape standards and guidelines that are compliant with current regulatory requirements and the company’s standards.
• Develop and support the implementation of scientifically sound, fit for purpose standards and procedures for process validation and other technical procedures based on current regulations, industry standards and industry practices.
• Deliver associated training to other colleagues.
• Support the implementation of innovative and efficient approaches to validation and technical transfer by the company’s internal and external sites incorporating science and risk-based approach.
• Support the development and implementation of process validation plans and other validation documentation in collaboration with the validation and technical SME network.
• Build strong cross functional working relationships with stakeholders (Quality, Development, Technical Services and CMOs) to ensure high quality deliverables meeting cGMP and the company’s validation requirements.
• Minimum Bachelors’ degree in a scientific discipline (Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry), or related field.
• A minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry (Validation, Technical Services or Quality).
• A minimum of 6 years’ direct experience in cGMP validation activities.
• Extensive knowledge of Validation regulations, current validation and technical transfer industry practices, and experience of interpretation and application of guidelines and regulations.
• Excellent technical writing skills.
• Experience of biopharmaceutical Bulk Drug Substance (BDS) manufacturing and aseptic fill finish.
• Demonstrated active participation in industry and regulatory forums shaping validation practices and strategy.
• Strong track record of working in a global and matrix environment and working cross functionally.
This is an 11- month contract with an excellent rate on offer. Purpose: The contract position of an HVAC PQ...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract. Purpose: The PQ (Performance Qualification) Lead will perform a key management role in the...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract role. Responsibilities: • Work with Process Design Managers in the development of Regulatory...Apply For This Job
Purpose: 11 month contract There are 4 broad technical areas that will require the leadership of experienced, energetic and committed...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract. Purpose: The role will manage, plan and execute adherence to the Site Performance qualification...Apply For This Job