This is an 12 month contract position.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an AIT Engineer. This position will be responsible for the specification and design of IT solutions that directly support Operations and Manufacturing Science and Technology (MS&T) Lab within our new Facility.
• Lead the successful implementation of IT solutions that directly support process operations as well as the MS&T lab. This includes working with business functions to define user requirements, system selection and deployment, and completing appropriate validation and testing.
• Ensuring that these systems are maintained in a validated state, and for keeping the underlying technology current, as part of an active lifecycle management program.
• Provide ongoing support to the IT systems that directly support process operations as well as the MS&T lab, so as to ensure the smooth running of operations at the site.
• Implement system changes and conduct system investigations for specified IT systems in such a manner as to ensure they maintain the safe and compliant operation of the site. A key component of this role is the ability to work closely with Enterprise IT Platform teams and Global Infrastructure organisations to ensure that both project deliverables and ongoing operations receive appropriate support.
• Active and engaged participation in the site tier processes (routine operations support processes) as well as supporting a culture of continuous improvement at the site.
• Work with business functions at site to develop innovative, digital solutions to business challenges and problems with a focus on value to the business.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline is required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• 3+ years GxP (life science, pharma, med device) experience.
• Decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with IT system implementation and validation (as per the SDLC methodology.)
• Experience with Bio-Pharmaceutical Drug Substance production.
• Experience with facility commissioning and startup.
• Experience with Manufacturing Benchtop Lab Equipment, including systems such as LabX and SDC Sm@rtline Datacockpit.
• Experience with IT/Automation equipment associated with process equipment such as Cytiva Wave Rockers and Sartorius MFCS Bioreactors.
• IT Integration Services.
• Knowledge of OPC DA/UA and AE.
• Network and Server infrastructure.
• System Virtualisation.
• S95 model.
• Six Sigma Certification.
• Ability to work with all levels of business customers in a highly dynamic environment.
Purpose: This is an 8 month contract position. Reporting to the DeltaV Workstream Lead. The Automation Engineer will be responsible...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Provide hands-on end user support, administration, installation, and issue resolution for GxP controlled laboratory equipment, servers, desktops and software...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 12 month contract position. The primary responsibility of the Mechanical Engineer is engineering support for manufacturing...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. The successful candidate will join the QA IT team to provide independent...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a maternity cover contract position. Reporting to the MES Lead, The MES Engineer will have responsible for...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. Reporting to the Capital Projects Automation Lead, specifically responsible for Automation Systems...Apply For This Job