This is an 11 month contract position.
This position within the QA department will provide Quality oversight, support and knowledge to activities relating to Quality Systems across the site and in meeting the company priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan. The team working style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitation to ensure the success of the site. The Quality Specialist is accountable for the Quality Systems within the site. This role requires the delivery of a robust Quality Management System to support a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment. The Quality Specialist will have proven capability in development of Quality Systems as an active member, across cross functional teams, to deliver process improvement. The Quality Specialist will model the company Leadership behaviours and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High-Performance Organisation. The Quality Specialist will participate and comply with the company’s Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership.
• Provides to the site knowledge and experience in Quality Systems.
• Uses knowledge to improve Quality Systems, solve problems, provide continuous improvement and execute tasks.
• Provides compliance contribution to project teams and leads small projects.
• Coaches and guides colleagues within the site.
• Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
• Responds to non-standard requests from customer needs.
• Makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines.
• Supports Corporate Quality to ensure actions related to Quality Systems at the site are executed.
• Participation in inspections of Site by Divisional / Regulatory Bodies / third parties together with follow up actions where applicable.
• Participation in and leading internal inspections.
• Ensures supply of high quality product through the implementation and oversight of the Quality Management System for the site.
• Champion the highest Quality and Compliance standards for the site.
• Ensure highest safety standards.
• Additional activities as requested by QA Lead.
• Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality.)
• 5-7 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function.
• Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation.
• Quality Assurance SME knowledge, from both operational and educational experience, is required.
• Knowledge and experience in interpreting current regulatory requirements and providing independent support to the site.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with a moderate level of guidance.
• Demonstrated ability to work and succeed within teams as well as leading small project teams.
• Demonstrated ability to drive the completion of tasks.
• Proven track record of providing independent Quality support to the site.
• Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, auditors, cross functional teams by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trust relationships with people on all levels.
• Proven decision-making capability with full accountability and responsibility.
• Energetic with proactive & positive attitude.
• Demonstrated coaching skills.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems.
• Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
Purpose: This is 2 cycle shift. 20% shift allowance. This is an 11-month contract initially. We seek a QC Technician...Apply For This Job
This is an 18 month FTC. Purpose Provide maintenance and equipment support to the Laboratories. To assist teams, investigate, and...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible for the oversight of QC support operations with a focus on internal QC functions such as stability, data...Apply For This Job
This is a 9-month contract with our Global Biologics client in Waterford City. Please note it is a 3 -cycle...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: • Responsible for ensuring that the manufacturing processes for vaccines and biologics are in compliance with cGMPs and associated...Apply For This Job