This is an 11 month contract position.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Program Manager (Integration). The Program Manager is responsible for managing delivery of the Integration System deliverables, the consistency, visualization and management of the project execution through effective communication plans and stakeholder management via the Governance Process. Key responsibilities for the Program Manager will be to engage and work collaboratively across the Enterprise (Local and Global) to ensure the IT and other integration systems are successfully deployed. The Program Manager will work closely with the Systems Lead, Business Owners and IT to support the implementation of the Quality Management System.
• Manage the portfolio of Integration System Projects.
• Develop project plans, roles and responsibilities, stakeholder maps and communication plans.
• Engage Project Stakeholders both locally and Globally to effectively drive projects.
• Facilitate workshops to gather and define project scopes and business requirements and support project resourcing workshops and interdependencies.
• Provide Governance Updates and Issue Dashboards on the status of the Program linked to Delivery, Resourcing and Costs.
• Management of the Data and Visualization of status of the Program.
• Identify and implement process improvements and solutions.
• Automated Metric Reporting supporting Business Needs and Visualization via the appropriate Channels supporting Business Needs.
• Management of the Risk Register and Decision log related to the Integration Deployment.
• Coach Project leads to develop and deliver.
• Support other PM Office initiatives.
• Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
• A masters or MBA is desired.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business/Science related discipline.
• A minimum of 8+ years’ experience in a highly regulated industry.
• 8+ years’ experience required in a leadership role with a multi-national organisation.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
• A background of working in advanced automated manufacturing operations with integrated sophisticated processes.
• Biologics drug substance manufacturing experience is desired.
• Experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as Spotfire, Tableau and PowerApps and MS Office Products.
• Organization Skills – Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate issues for resolution.
Purpose: This is a permanent role. The Automation & Controls Engineer will be a key part of the manufacturing process...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract position. Purpose Reporting to the Site IT Lead, the candidate will provide technical and...Apply For This Job
This is a 12-month contract. Purpose: Responsible for Automation portfolio delivery to schedule in line with project needs. The ‘portfolio’...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities This is an 11 month contract • Querying and processing data from primary or secondary data sources. • Create...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 12 month contract role. The site Labs CSV Engineer will be responsible for delivery of Automation...Apply For This Job