A vacancy exists for a Safety Specialist at the site supporting Vaccine processes on site. Reporting to the EHS Lead, the Safety Specialist will be a key member of the site EHS team providing support, guidance and expertise to their assigned area. The purpose of the role is to implement, audit and advise on company EHS policy to ensure the safe operation of the vaccines plant and the health and safety of its employees.
• Promotes culture of EHS excellence in Vaccines and provides high-quality safety leadership to assigned operations.
• Addresses risk prevention opportunities.
• Conducts assessments, tracking and directing follow-up activities to correct any non-conformity.
• Creates and maintains databases & records containing pertinent EHS metrics and data.
• Liaise with the assigned area to ensure compliance with EHS Standards and EHS legislative requirements. Provide guidance on these standards where required.
• Assess changes which have an EHS impact.
• Engage in walkdowns and reviews to ensure conformance with Site, Corporate and/or Statutory EHS requirements.
• Assist in the timely response to external and internal stakeholder EHS requests and recommendations.
• Provide technical support and advice on new processes and equipment.
•Technical primary degree with a post-grad EHS qualification.
•5+ years EHS experience in an operational environment.
•Strong knowledge of safety programs.
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. EHS Business Partner required for a leading Bio facility in Meath to...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 7 month contract position. The Senior Specialist, Environmental Health and Safety will provide environmental, health, and...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. This role is part of the Technical Operations team who support the...Apply For This Job