This is an 11 month contract role.
Reporting to the AIT Projects/OEM Lead, specifically responsible for OEM Systems. This candidate will be required to work closely with the site AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems. The candidate will be required to work in a cross functional team (AIT, QA, C&Q) to introduce new systems & equipment to the site. The candidate will be responsible for assuring project timelines are being met for all AIT deliverables.
• Work on OEM projects
• Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards, including but not limited to:
Requirements Traceability Matrix.
Test specification/test script.
• Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES, DCS and Pi Historian.
• Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
• Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
• Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
• Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
• Participate and support data mapping of new system to ensure end to end data flow requirements
• Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
• Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
• Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
• Siemens PLC experience (S7) is a must.
• Previous project experience required working with vendors.
• Previous experience with IQ, OQ and project documentation.
• Usual place of work will be in Carlow, Ireland. The successful candidate may sometimes be required to attend meetings at other sites.
• NOTE: Due to current COVID restrictions the place of work can be temporarily agreed with the candidate where the project state allows this.
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written.)
This is a 6-month contract position. Purpose: The role is required to provide ongoing support and maintenance of Quality IT...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract innitially. Purpose This role will support the Quality Control SDWT/Hub for testing of incoming...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract position. Purpose Reporting to the Site IT Lead, the candidate will provide technical and...Apply For This Job
This is a 12-month contract. Purpose: Responsible for Automation portfolio delivery to schedule in line with project needs. The ‘portfolio’...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 12 month contract role. The site Labs CSV Engineer will be responsible for delivery of Automation...Apply For This Job