The Project Manager is responsible for managing delivery of Project deliverables, the consistency, visualization and management of the project execution through effective communication plans and stakeholder management via the Governance Process. Key responsibilities for the Project Manager will be to engage and work collaboratively across site teams to ensure the projects are successfully deployed. The Project Manager will report to the Site PMO (Project Management Office) Lead.
• Manage the portfolio of Projects in line with the PMO Governance process.
• Develop project plans, roles and responsibilities, stakeholder maps and communication plans.
• Engage Project Stakeholders to effectively drive projects.
• Facilitate workshops to gather and define project scopes and business requirements and support project resourcing workshops and interdependencies.
• Provide Governance Updates and Issue Dashboards on the status of the Program linked to Delivery, Resourcing and Costs.
• Management of the Data and Visualization of status of the Projects.
• Identify and implement process improvements and solutions.
• Automated Metric Reporting supporting Business Needs and Visualization via the appropriate Channels supporting Business Needs.
• Management of the Project Risk Register and Decision log.
• Coach Project leads to develop and deliver.
• Support other PMO initiatives.
• Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering, Business/Science related discipline or Equivalent.
• At least 8 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
• Experience in a start-up situation (post OQ, equipment PQ, engineering batches and GMP readiness) would be preferable.
• Biologics drug substance manufacturing experience is desired.
• Project management qualification such as Project Management Professional or equivalent.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
• Project / Portfolio governance experience – demonstrated ability in holding project team members responsible for delivery and escalation.
• An understanding of the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification in a strongly regulated GMP environments with significant proven experience in this area.
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Spotfire, and PowerApps and MS Office.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Organizational and Planning Skills – Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate issues for resolution.
• Ability to operate in different project environments.
• Demonstrated change management abilities.
• Demonstrated high level of problem solving and facilitation skills.
• Knowledge of lean methodologies, and demonstrated ability to realize improvement initiatives.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
This is a 12 month contract position. Responsibilities: • Provide significant fill-finish technical expertise to support all aspects of the...Apply For This Job
This is a 5 month contract. Purpose: As a Process Engineer you will provide leadership and support to vial inspection...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract Purpose To provide process engineering services in support of the design and commissioning &...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract Purpose Our Engineers help ensure that internal and external manufacturing operations remain operational, continuously...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is an 11 month contract The Engineering Department is seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer to support site Capital...Apply For This Job