This is an 11 month contract
The Engineer will take ownership for the support utilities (such as, but not limited to, chilled water, cooling towers, heating hot water, plant steam, process waste, instrument air, freezers, CTU (controlled temperature units), process and potable water, electrical power, HVAC – heating ventilation and air conditioning). Provide leadership, cross functional support and technical expertise to the IUFT, maintain and manage their operation through design, construction, validation, start-up and commercial manufacturing. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the company’s requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers. They will collaborate across functions, supporting, coaching and facilitating project sub-teams. Together, this dynamic group will meet the required deliverables, in accordance with the applicable company standards for Quality and EHS compliance. Provide leadership, cross functional support, and technical expertise to the IUFT.
• Driving operational and technical excellence to deliver all components of a stable support utility equipment portfolio supported by a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
• Assist with design and operationalisation of a successful support utilities team that delivers right-first-time utilities to achieve production requirements.
• Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site stakeholders.
• Comply with the current Manufacturing Division, Quality and EHS Management System requirements, as relevant to the project and commercial operations.
• Ensure that the support utilities team receive appropriate resources and programmes to develop technical and other skills, to complete their jobs whilst stimulating personal growth and development in line with role. Develop and maintain training programmes.
• Drive effective writing/revising/ rolling out of accurate operational procedures, training materials and maintenance procedures for various IPT systems; ensure all work is subsequently carried out in line with same.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement by deploying the company’s Six Sigma tools and support implementation of Model Area within operations from the start.
• Degree qualification or equivalent (Science, Engineering, Technical).
• A strong career history in pharma (ideally working with support utilities) and familiarity with a highly regulated environment.
• Experience in manufacturing utilizing support utilities such as chillers, CTUs and boilers.
• Evidence of continuous professional development is desirable.
• SME (subject matter expert) in support utility engineering lifecycle (design, through to sustaining operations; including ARM – asset reliability maintenance).
• SME in mechanical, electrical, refrigeration, temperature control, fluid and pneumatic utility systems
• Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
• Report, standards, policy writing skills required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job related computer applications required
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
• Lead, promote, participate and supervise the implementation and maintenance of the relevant safety programmes.
• Delivery of safety, performance and quality goals.
• Demonstrated site operations project experience, from capital project to continuous support to manufacturing operations.
• Proven track-record in delivering results in a world-class supply organisation.
This is a 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose Reporting to the Associate Director for Engineering CoE...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a strong view to extension Purpose Reporting to the Process Equipment Project Manager,...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 Month Contract with a view to extension Purpose • Responsible for generating and expediting review and...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities This is a 12 month contract • Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the field...Apply For This Job
This is an 18 month contract Purpose A vacancy exists within our Global Engineering Solutions (GES) group for a Client...Apply For This Job
This is a 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose An amazing opportunity has arisen for two Senior...Apply For This Job