This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension.
Working as part of a Global Tax organisation the Indirect Tax Specialist will assist the Global Indirect Tax Compliance leads to support the various indirect tax activities of the multiple companies within EMEA.
• Managing processes to ensure that the organisation is compliant with indirect tax laws, ensuring all filings are correct the first time, that all processes are documented, and that all indirect tax matters are resolved promptly.
• Good understanding of EU Indirect tax rules, the ability to quickly adapt to existing processes, and excellent communication skills.
• Responsible for assisting in various facets of the company’s Global Indirect Tax process; including review of master data, transactional inputs, issue resolution, and internal controls.
• Quick learner who is eager to perform in the role shortly after recruitment, is comfortable working on their own initiative, will proactively integrate into the team in a hybrid environment, and wants to bring fresh ideas and energy to an established Indirect Tax compliance process.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Responsibility for timely delivery of tasks to tight deadlines
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and flexibility
• Resourcefulness / Problem Solving and Attention to Detail
• Strong cross team-working skills
• Strong MS Office skills