This role is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension.
The reliability engineer will guide efforts to ensure the reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems. Measuring asset performance and developing cross-functional forums to review and analyze data and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
• Ensure compliance with all Safety, regulatory GMP, and Environmental requirements.
• Performing and facilitating AMS and RBAM on critical assets.
• Working with teams to define, design, develop, monitor, and refine an Asset Reliability Strategy that includes Prescriptive and Predictive programs to ensure designated site equipment operates safely and is reliable.
• Support Investigations or deviations to find the root causes and implement effective Corrective and Preventative Actions. Take action to address emerging trends.
• Coach, mentor and provide technical training to colleagues on reliability and asset lifecycle management.
• Works with Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations. Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans. Participates in the development of criteria for an evaluation of equipment and technical MRO
• suppliers and technical maintenance service providers. Develop acceptance tests and inspection criteria.
• Participates in the final check-out of new installations.
• Support the usage of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
• Provide input to Risk Management and Business Continuity Plans that will anticipate reliability related, and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operation.
• Perform Data analysis techniques that define the operating condition, reliability, and costs of assets such as: Statistical Process Control, Reliability modelling, Asset Utilization, Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Remaining useful life.
• Provides technical support to operations, maintenance management, and technical personnel. Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions.
• Develop and present Performance Metrics, and set up regular cross-functional reviews of initiatives. Support Engineering Excellence Initiatives – participate in local and corporate programs.
• Pursues and uses new technologies and methodologies.
• Manage and coordinate activities related to the site’s Reliability and Asset Management Plan (RAMP), including periodic report-outs to SLT on progress, as well as planning and facilitating annual Risk Bases Asset Management (RBAM) across the site.
• Fulfil the role as a point of contact between the site and the Asset and Reliability Management.
• Engineering qualification with 4+ years of experience, some of which need to be in a reliability role.
• A Level 8 qualification in engineering with evidence of continuous professional development, in addition, a reliability/ asset management qualification is desirable.
• Knowledgeable of asset and reliability Asset Lifecycle Standards, i.e. ISO 55000.
• Experience in problem-solving and continuous improvement maintenance requirements and Working knowledge of SAP or another Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Knowledge and experience of Maintenance and Reliability programs.
• Experience in Facilitation of Design Reviews, FMEA Studies, and Safety Reviews.
This is a 12-month contract. This position is on a 24/7 rotation which consists of days and nights. Please note...Apply For This Job
Purpose The position reports to the Laboratory Systems Lead. The position offers the opportunity to work with a team of...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose: An exciting opportunity is now available for a Lean Improvement Specialist to join our...Apply For This Job
This is a 12-month contract with our Pharmaceutical client in Dublin. Note – The role allows for hybrid or remote...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 – month contract. Purpose: The Downstream Specialist Technical Services has primary responsibility for providing scientific &...Apply For This Job