This role is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension
• Maintenance engineers are responsible for maintaining and repairing of machinery, plant equipment, tools and systems used in engineering and other industrial production processes.
• Upgrades day-to-day activities and responsibilities will include: conducting periodic maintenance checks, planning equipment upgrades and machinery modifications, identifying faults, investigating equipment breakdowns and monitoring the performance of equipment after repairs have been carried out.
• You may also be responsible for the procurement of new components for existing equipment or replacing the entire set of machines after a prescribed period of usage is complete.
• Maintenance engineers work in multi-disciplinary teams, which include plant and production personnel, and other technical professionals, to ensure uninterrupted, efficient and quality-driven production via plant operation.
• Daily / Weekly: Daily walk/inspection of area, log to be taken of all critical parameters. Parameters to be electronically logged. Develop weekly maintenance tasks for Craft in the area.
• Area CMMS Champion: Ensure full compliance of the CMMS system, including all EHS, CAT1 & CAT2 Insurance Inspections. Review of the CMMS, create new, edit/remove, n Work Orders as required.
• Shutdown Planning: Plan the scope of work required. Ensure all spares are in stock and available. Organize external vendors.
• Training: Develop a training program for Area. Including a complete set of P&ID’s. Brief descriptive overviews of systems with aim to increase knowledge of Craft in the area of systems. Develop problem-solving skills with Craft, to allow Craft to identify plant issues.
• Area Safety Champion: Ensure full compliance with all safety initiatives at Our Company. Lead by example and activity encourages all Craft to fully participate and encourages Culture.
• Multi-task: Can cover for the Clean Utilities Engineer and/or the utility Lead position.
• Qualification in Engineering or a similar discipline.
• Building Management Systems.
• Steam & Condensate Systems.
• Water Purification Systems (including RO Plant).
• WFI Systems (Including distribution).
• Clean Steam Generation (including CSG distribution).
• Compressed Air (including Compressors & Air Dryers).
• LPHW (Low-Pressure Hot Water).
• Chilled Water Systems (including Chiller Operation).
• Cooling Towers.
• Air Handling Units (including humidification, cooling & heating) 5+ years of industrial experience ideally in the operations and maintenance of Process and Utility equipment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Customer focus.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Results and performance-driven.
• Adaptive and flexible.
• Pharmaceutical/GMP experience is an advantage.
This Role is a 12 Months Contract with a View to Extension Responsibilities • Maintaining the Maintenance and Calibration Quality...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 Month Contract with a view to Extension. Purpose The Pre-Filled Syringe Maintenance team provides support to...Apply For This Job
This role is a 6 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting process devices, instrumentation,...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose This is a contingent position which will support...Apply For This Job