This is an 8 month contract with a view to extension
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an IT Lab Engineer. This position will be responsible for the specification and design of IT solutions that directly support the QC Lab within our new State of the Art Biotechnology Facility.
• Accountable for support and configuration of relevant Technologies ensuring that appropriate support to operations is maintained, and that all operational activities are compliant with regulatory, safety, cybersecurity, business continuity and financial requirements.
• Accountable for the successful implementation of Technology projects and routine changes at the site. Accountable for Incident Investigation and CAPA execution. In addition, accountable for keeping technology current, as part of an active lifecycle management program
• Ensures the relevant technologies are appropriately installed, configured, administered, maintained and validated in accordance with appropriate company and regulatory standards –participates in Regulatory audits in support of these objectives
• Works closely with users and other functions, on a day to-day basis, ensures the technology is being used as per design intent, troubleshooting issues and initiating changes as appropriate
• As part of a cross functional team, accountable for driving continuous improvement initiatives for Technologies and for the business processes they support
• Accountable for ensuring Technologies are configured and maintained in a way that supports Data Analytics, and in helping Data Scientists and engineers interpret system data appropriately
• Assures appropriate interfacing technologies and standards are employed in connecting to Lab Equipment
• Work with business functions at site to develop innovative, digital solutions to business challenges and problems with a focus on value to the business.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline is required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of related IT experience in biopharmaceutical manufacturing and research or similar area, is preferred
• Experience with relevant Lab Technology (e.g. working with Lab instrumentation and Methods)
• Proven ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders and SMEs
• Strong problem-solving skills with ability to align the organization on complex technical issues.
• Experience with Agile principles is preferred
Purpose Reporting to the Technical Lead, supporting delivery of OEM and\or DeltaV scope on the project(s). This candidate will be...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract. Purpose: Reporting to the DeltaV Lead, supporting delivery of DeltaV scope on the project(s)....Apply For This Job
This is a 6-month contract. Purpose: Reporting to the AIT Projects/Core Lead, specifically responsible for BMS Systems. This candidate will be...Apply For This Job
This is a 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose This role will involve being a part of...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension. Responsibilities Work as part of a team to...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The AIT Labs Engineer will be responsible for...Apply For This Job