This role is a 12 Month Contract with a view to extension.
The SC analyst will report to the Head of Product Supply, Dupixent Franchise.
• Support the definition of the Supply Chain capability strategy across the network (E2E Inventory and Planning parameter setting, monthly Supply/Multi-site Capacity Planning).
• Responsible to provide comprehensive and reliable business data and strive toward E2E SC visibility. As part of her/his responsibility, she/he will have to liaise with the SC teams in the plants, Plant coordinators, E2E Planning, SMS, Network Strategy, Global IA, and SC representatives to agree on the overall parameters and process.
• develop and/or coordinate/facilitate the E2E mAbs Integrated SC Capacity
Management process (0-3yr horizon) monthly in coordination with key stakeholders across the Supply Chain.
• Act as a point of contact between the SC Enabling capabilities and GBU SC / IA teams at the Plants and at the Global level.
• Facilitate Monthly process for Integrated mAbs Capacity rollup and visualization
• Gather from them the business needs in terms of data, data visualization and tool development, and process implementation
• Proactively propose modelling approaches that will tackle the specific challenges.
• Provide her/his expertise in Plant/manufacturing processes and tools to define and align with the business stakeholders the best course of action
• Lead the interaction between business stakeholders.
• Understand the complexity of the data and communicate the right design approach to the developing team.
• Work closely with ITS/Digital to ensure data is managed as per global guidelines and digital vision
• Identify reporting needs, and produce and publish official KPIs / Reports to enhance and/or ease Plants’ Supply Chain processes.
• +5 years of experience in Manufacturing and/or Plant’s Supply chain
• Significant experience in Plant and Logistics Processes
• Experience on SAP Athena and Kinaxis is a plus
• Significant Project Management experience, (Agile and Digital methodologies are a plus).
• Proven experience working in a data-centric business environment.
• Core/Essential competencies
• Fluent in English (verbal, written)
• Significant project management skills with the capacity to adapt to a changing and flexible environment
• Ability to collaborate and build an effective network inside and outside a company
• Strong capability to impact and influence, negotiation skills, and management of conflicts
• Accountability, reliability
• Ability to identify sources of value from data analytics across core business domains and to define paths to realizing that value.
• Familiarity with advanced analytics technologies and tools, such as big data stack, SQL, Python, R, and visualization solutions/techniques (ie. Qlik, PowerBi, Tableau,..).
• Desirable experience:
• Experience in a complex global organization.
This Role is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension. Purpose The SAP Production Execution Steward will drive...Apply For This Job
This role is an 18 Month contract with a view to extension. Responsibilities • Completes QMS investigations in a timely...Apply For This Job
This role is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension. Purpose The SAP Planning Steward will drive the...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 6 month contract The Global Logistics function within Supply Chain is responsible for managing and executing...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 6 month contract Reporting to the Supply Chain Lead, the Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for...Apply For This Job
Note – This is a six month contract and is a part time role (2-3 days per week) Responsibilities Work...Apply For This Job