The Process Engineer will be working in the technical area of the formulation facility. Reporting to the technical lead.
• Providing strong technical support to production teams including support to daily operations, problem solving/issue resolution and driving continuous improvement.
• Leading process and equipment optimisation in order to sustain and improve product quality, yields and throughout.
• Working with Process Development and Commercialisation Group to integrate new products into the facility either as new process development entities or as product transfer from another manufacturing facility.
• Bachelors or postgraduate degree in Chemical or Process Engineering or a Science related discipline.
• Have minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Oral Solid Dosage.
• Experience in New Product Introductions / Technical Transfers is an advantage.
• Have excellent communication skills and technical writing skills.
• Have strong problem-solving skills.
Purpose: Reporting to the Suite Team Lead, as part of a multi-discipline team, specifically responsible for assisting the lead in...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Developing and implementing a strategy for process data compilation from various platforms and aggregation of the data into a...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Project Manager will provide project execution support and expertise to a Vaccines manufacturing facility and other site colleagues...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Reporting to the Associate Director Technical Engineering (CPEG) as change control coordinator you will manage the change controls from...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Program Manager will provide program and project management expertise to the site which manufactures quality pharmaceutical products in...Apply For This Job