This is an 11 month contract role.
Quality Control Analyst in the Biochemistry & Cell Biology Laboratory. This role will be responsible for Quality Control testing and all associated laboratory activities related to Biochemistry and Cell Biology methods in Meath.
• Perform a variety of routine Biochemistry and Cell Biology analytical testing techniques and associated documentation; including but not limited to ELISA, PCR, Bioassays and Cell Culture, WFI testing and compendial methods in compliance with GMP requirements.
• Review and approve Analytical Testing data.
• Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and analytical method technical transfer, verification and validation.
• Be part of a motivated and high performing team.
• Contribute to a continuous improvement environment and bring problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
• Demonstrate a commitment to learning and personal development.
• Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators.
• Operate to the highest standards of Safety, Quality and Compliance.
• Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
• 2-4 years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, preferably in relation to ELISA, PCR or Bioassay Analytical Testing.
• Preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
• Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
• Flexible and self-motivated.
Purpose: This is 2 cycle shift. 20% shift allowance. This is an 11-month contract initially. We seek a QC Technician...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract role. The Analytical Sciences (AS) group requires a Technical Specialists with strong analytical...Apply For This Job
This is a 12- month contractor opportunity with our Biopharma client in Dublin. It will be a mix of onsite...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract role. An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Laboratory Operations Stability...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract innitially. Purpose This role will support the Quality Control SDWT/Hub for testing of incoming...Apply For This Job
This is a 12- month contractor role with our client in Athlone. Purpose: Quality Control is a growing department with...Apply For This Job