This is an 11 month contract role.
Reporting to the Project Manager, as part of a multi-discipline team, specifically responsible for the delivery to CQ of a multi-product aseptic filling facility. This candidate will be required to work closely with a cross-functional team and coordinate activities between Design, Construction, Process, Technical Operations, C&Q, IPT and QA.
• Manage, mentor and grow a team of construction and preconstruction Professionals that manage the pre-contract aspect of a new build project.
• Oversee monthly reporting of project status, risk, budget and schedule guidance including reporting key performance indicators and presenting to senior management.
• Interface with site constructability and capacity planning to develop scope criteria for new projects both green field and retrofit.
• Ensure all work is managed in accordance with GES procedures and best practices.
• Develop and establish oversight to ensure compliance to company/project safety policies and work rules of primary contractors and subcontractors.
• Develop and establish oversight of the project job site including all logistical and regulatory requirements (i.e., approved Site Logistics Plan, layout and applicable permits.)
• Provide development, establishment and oversight of program concept, strategy and execution (approved Construction Execution Plan.)
• Reviews major contracts and acts as an expert resource for planning and leading complex negotiations.
• Supports project controlls to ensure all sourcing activities align with the company’s financial controls, ensures ongoing engagement with finance throughout a program’s lifecycle for appropriate levels of contract and budgetary oversight.
• Provide oversight of all construction management and administrative activities, overall direction, guidance, issue resolution, cost and schedule performance of the project.
• Oversee the welfare and safety of all assigned employees (Lead safety from the top down.)
• Make staffing decisions, selections and assignments (approved Construction organization and personnel staffing maintenance.)
• Develop and maintain relationship with prospective trade partner bidders, craft (unions and non-union) and community entities as applicable.
• Provide oversight and enforcement of all applicable corporate and project policy and procedural decisions.
• Provide final approval of all contractual changes and pay applications (review process from bottom up.)
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
• Safety of all team members for the duration of the design, construct, commission validate and handover of the scope.
• Development of and delivery to the agreed milestones on the schedule within budget constraints.
• Delivery of stakeholder agreed scope for the facility to Commissioning Qualification.
• Qualifications in Construction or project management.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience similar role in Construction Management of large projects within Pharmaceutical industry.
• Technical and practical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems and equipment, biotechnology processes and a working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is preferred.
• The candidate will be a convincing communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
• Previous experience working with large pharmaceutical international companies will be advantageous.
• Experience of construction/handover of Aseptic Filling Facilities on Green Field sites for pharmaceutical facilities.
• Ability to work in design and construction of large project environment within Ireland.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written.)
• Working knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP process equipment.
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
• Ability to generate and communicate project plans and schedules.
• Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, CAD software, and PCs.
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The Process Support Specialist will be responsible for...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract. Purpose: The Engineering Department is seeking a Design Mechanical/Utility or Process Engineer to support...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Two roles available, 12 month contract positions. Exciting opportunities now exist on our Carlow Site for Project Engineers within...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Supports the Process Sciences Department through small scale laboratory experiments, as well as analysis, troubleshooting, and validation of manufacturing...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a contractor role running for 12 months. A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager...Apply For This Job