This is a 11 month contract
The site Business Process/Knowledge Management (KM) role will help unlock & retain site knowledge for business continuity and enable the flow of critical knowledge for products and processes (technical and business) within the site as well as between key partners and organization.
• The KM role will leverage the KM CoE to help identify site needs and opportunities to improve and promote knowledge flow with a focus on key products and processes that enabler product realization activities, from commercialization, launch, & supply (e.g. capture of tacit knowledge, technology transfers, investigations, etc.).
• Leverage KM strategic imperatives to ensure site knowledge is managed as an asset for business continuity, foster collaboration, ensure connectivity and enable the greatest value from project and site knowledge.
• KM CoE will support and enable with training, coaching, standard work, tools, techniques, templates, guides, and other assets. The KM CoE Business Partner will be a key linkage to the site.
• Partner with site Leadership team members and their respective teams to evaluate and identify areas of opportunity/gaps in knowledge flow (pain points) for prioritized areas, leveraging assessments and knowledge mapping as appropriate.
• Develop and maintain the site KM plan that links to the site Hoshin, objective and Operating Units KM focus areas.
• Deployment of the site KM plan, as linked to the site objective and priorities.
• Measure progress against the site KM plan. Gather, monitor, and report progress of KM initiatives to site and KM CoE leadership with metrics.
• Serve as the site KM SME and KM practitioner providing the following:
o After Action Review (AAR) facilitation as a certified AAR practitioner. Knowledge mapping
o Training for KM Tools TK, Take 5, Virtual Talent Network and any other standard KM tools
o Identification of business process that would benefit from knowledge enablement.
• Supports the design, implementation, and enhancement of core KM approaches used to capture and share critical knowledge flow within key site business processes and between the site and global organizations supporting the commissioning, qualification, and filing.
• Ensures site content is managed in a way to allow site personnel to find and utilize knowledge in an efficient manner.
• Responsible for deployment of new KM capabilities at the site and determines where core KM capabilities should be deployed, utilized, and leveraged to business benefit.
• Provides valuable feedback to the KM CoE on KM business impacts and contributes to next generation solutions through participation on benchmarking activities.
• Site experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience working on a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturing site.
• Facilitation: Demonstrated ability to design and facilitate workshops, meetings, and/or large or small groups to drive successful outcomes.
• leadership: Well-developed leadership skills (strategic thinking, high emotional intelligence, strong facilitator and negotiator, agent of change, effective communicator, skilful listener, and application of inclusion principles).
• Business acumen: Clear understanding of business situation and processes, and can map processes as required, and good working knowledge of organizational and business strategy.
• Influence and networking: Ability to contract with and influence others in the organization, good at networking, collaboration and sharing of ideas and success.
• Customer focus: Ability to elicit requirements and anticipate customer needs, at both operational and strategic levels, and ability to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Adaptive thinking: Ability to think strategically for long term vision and in terms of culture, behaviour, business processes and tools yet can meet tactical needs and tailor solutions to be fit-for-purpose.
• Innovation: Creative, innovative, self-motivated, applies problem-solving skills (thinks outside of the box) and systems thinking skills.
Purpose This is a 9 month contract The QA Doc Specialist Supply Chain role will involve continued development of the...Apply For This Job
This is a permanent position. Purpose: This role Leads and is responsible for the operations of documentation and change control...Apply For This Job