This an 11 month contract
This individual will work within the supply chain Materials and SAP team at this Company. They will be responsible for the Supplier Change notification Process. Primary responsibility will be for the management, ownership, and co-ordination of Supplier changes. Clear understanding of change notification process and site cross-functional collaboration and supplier interaction is required to support this process.
Material management process also includes the management of new material introductions and supplier and sister site complaints.
Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with Company requirements to ensure compliance, safety, and reliable supply to our customers.
• Responsible for ensuring SCN’s (Supplier Change notifications) are implemented in a timely manner to ensure all SCN’s are implemented, in accordance with site and global procedures, prior to affected materials being delivered to /used on site. Includes the management of site supplier change controls.
• Management of the co-ordination of the change notification process, tracking and cross-functional collaboration.
• Working with the global ‘Change Management System’ team to ensure alignment on global changes, Key performance indicators are met and provide feedback on supplier changes impacting the site.
• The creation and maintenance of Approved Material files including Material Specification and purchasing, and distribution documentation as required. Assist in changes to existing materials or suppliers on site. This involves close collaboration with the Technical Engineering, IPT and Quality teams. Coordinates and facilitates the Material Review board Cross Functional Assessment team.
• Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with Company’s requirements to ensure compliance, safety, and reliable supply to our customers.
• Drive compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory
requirements and execute current good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and good
documentation practices (GDP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all
applicable job functions. Target Right First Time (RFT), 100% of the time.
• Drive continuous improvement by leading and active participation in investigations
and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and
contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate. Manage root cause analysis of issues,
using standard tools and methods, to resolve associated issues e.g., Fishbone
diagrams, 5 why’s etc.; oversee and implement subsequent corrective action
through the change management system.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other
Technical discipline SAP Knowledge essential
• Experience supporting quality related issues
• Experience working with quality management systems
• Green Belt preferable
• Considerable experience in a comparable role; contributing to the business at a
directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
• Change Control/ Change Management experience preferable
• Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International
Codes, Standards and Practices
• Understanding of business and operations management models and their
• Ability to complete investigations and excellent report writing skills
• Excellent use of Excel and generation of report / standards and policy writing skills
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
• Having a strong safety ethos
• Strategy planning and development
• Risk management skills
Purpose: Works collaboratively and develops extensive knowledge of processes to analyse the flow of work. Organises and drives various improvement...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Organize and drive various improvement initiatives within the operation. Work collaboratively and develop extensive knowledge of processes to analyse...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. Reports to: Associate Director, Supply Chain Management – EPM and SAP. This...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is an 11 month contract This individual will work within the supply chain Materials and SAP team at...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This role can be worked full time / 8 hours per day for a 4 month contract or part...Apply For This Job
Purpose This position is responsible to co-ordinate the shipping of finished products from internal and external manufacturing sites to primary...Apply For This Job