This is an 11 month contract
Responsible for providing process, technical, and validation support operations including ongoing support of manufacturing processes and support for new product introduction. Accountable for analytical/engineering studies associated with the development of new components, products, processes systems and facilities. Co-ordination, design and execution of equipment qualification and validation as required.
• Serve as technical and/or validation support as required for manufacturing and new product
• Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process development studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
• Provide technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving investigations.
• Execution of equipment commissioning and qualification programs
• Execution of equipment/qualification validation programs; including re-qualification and re-validation
• Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and studies in line with the standard approval process
• Perform data analysis and make informed decisions/recommendations around conclusions reached from data analysis
• Support continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methodologies
• Leading and active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports,
• Execution/development of change controls
• Contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
• Perform root cause analysis of system failures, substandard performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g., FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s etc.;
• Implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
• Serve as technical engineering representative for internal technical group discussions and represent the company at global technical forums.
• Participate and/or lead cross functional or single function teams including liaising with vendors or above site groups.
• Drive compliance of the company’s Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions, ensuring consideration of the impact on GMP and compliance and decisions made.
• Accountable for compliance via documentation completion, risk assessments, closing out corrective action, participate in audits and inspections and proactively highlighting any issues around compliance.
• Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other technical discipline
• Relevant experience and a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably in a GMP setting
• Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes,
• Standards and Practices
• Report, standards, policy writing skills required
• Equipment and process validation
• Sterile filling processes and equipment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues and with external customers in a team orientated manner
• Understand the specific responsibilities of all the departments as they relate to one’s own department, understanding the business processes ones department supports
This is a 12- month contractor opportunity with our Biopharma client in Dublin. It will be a mix of onsite...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract. The CQ SME must exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills, decision making and...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 12 month contract position. As part of a significant expansion of the site, an exciting opportunity...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is an 11 month contract position. Validation engineer required to provide Project Validation support including conducting equipment performance...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose: This position will provide technical support to the process and analytical groups and will...Apply For This Job