This is an 11 month contract
This would be for two cycle shift (Day Shift- Mon-Thur 07:00-15:00, Friday 07:00-14:00, Evening Shift Mon-Thur 15-23:00, 14-21:00).
• Responsible for the release of incoming goods, products for which production or packaging is outsourced, and products and processes in full compliance with quality procedures, legal guidelines, quality guidelines and market authorization.
• Responsible for advice on and improvements of quality related issues, to ensure an optimal quality of released products and processes.
• Will understand the quality requirements for the introduction of materials to site, will have the capability to communicate the requirements to suppliers and will use good documentation practices and be capable of implementing these at a local level.
• Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, or relevant discipline, the successful candidate will also ideally have a proven track record in delivering excellence.
• This role requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ Pharma experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
Purpose This is an 11 month contract To provides in-line technical support to ensure the continued manufacture and supply of...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: • Responsible for ensuring that the manufacturing processes for vaccines and biologics are in compliance with cGMPs and associated...Apply For This Job
This is an 18 month FTC. Purpose Provide maintenance and equipment support to the Laboratories. To assist teams, investigate, and...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Shift work may be required. Purpose: The QC Analyst role is a critically important activity...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Oversees the laboratory quality control testing of in-process, stability, and final drug products. Responsibilities: Coordinates with members of Manufacturing,...Apply For This Job