This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension and allows for flexible working
Our client operates multiple payroll groupings covering the various manufacturing, support, and sales personnel split by weekly and monthly pay frequencies. The inputs to payroll come from a locally managed Clockwise T&A system as well as a global ERP HR system. Our payroll department links in with HR in relation to the All-Ireland comp & Benefit programs which are also supported by a number of service providers.
The role reports to the Payroll Lead for with responsibilities covering all locations, this role offers location flexibility (remote work available).
• Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing of weekly and monthly payrolls.
• Become involved in all aspects of payrolls on behalf of our client, processing accurately on time and compliantly
• Manage the timely response and employee requests and queries, and escalate when appropriate
• Complete data validation and data analysis from multiple sources, e.g. HR ERP, T&A, Comp & Benefit providers.
• Assist in ongoing service improvement by streamlining processes, eliminating inefficiencies and e.g. process mapping within the payroll workflow.
• IPASS or similar qualification desirable.
• Someone with systems and payroll experience in an equivalent high volume multi entity environment
• Someone with an understanding of payroll and a strong desire to become a payroll expert would be beneficial
• Data consolidation and validation experience with excellent attention to detail.
• Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP’s and pivots) are beneficial
• A good understanding of Payroll Process, tax and legal framework and IT systems.
• Customer Focus ensuring that employees payroll experience remains positive
• Self-starter with proven track record of working on own initiative as well as working with external providers and across organisational boundaries.
• A flexible approach to work, ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute within deadlines
This role is initially on a 6 month contract but has a very strong view to permanency. Hybrid working can...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 6 month contract This is a remote role with travel on-site 3 days a week We...Apply For This Job