This role is an 18 Month contract with a view to extension.
• Completes QMS investigations in a timely manner, such as Deviations & SCARs.
• Ensure CAPAs are identified as appropriate, are implemented accordingly and have intended effectiveness.
• Working cross-functionally and act as initiator of Change Controls and respective risk assessments.
• Act as a liaison between the different Quality teams (External QA, QA DS, DP and FP, QA Distribution) and the different teams within Supply Chain Operations with respect to the compliance issues that might arise.
• Maintains knowledge of current Good Distribution Practices (GDP).
• Reviewing and maintaining procedures and other instrumental documents with a focus on compliance and continuous improvement.
• Proactively identify changes and improvement opportunities.
• To collate information and assist preparations of internal and external audits as well as quality management reviews.
• Supporting with periodic review documentation.
• Develop strong partnerships with vendor’s compliance functions and ensure suppliers investigations are appropriate and have the intended effectiveness.
• Support track and trending of compliance issues and identify gaps and opportunities.
• Reporting to the Compliance Lead any compliance issues and adherence of Supply Chain Operations on the quality records standards KPIs.
• BA/BS Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Scientific or other related discipline.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge in aspects of pharmaceutical GDP processes.
• Strong technical writing capabilities and communication skills. • Ability to manage multiple priorities against agreed timelines.
• Ability to develop internal and external relationships.
• Previous experience with internal and external inspections.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Note – This is a six month contract and is a part time role (2-3 days per week) Responsibilities Work...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 6 month contract Reporting to the Supply Chain Lead, the Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for...Apply For This Job
This role is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension. Purpose The SAP Planning Steward will drive the...Apply For This Job
This role is a 12 Month Contract with a view to extension. Purpose The SC analyst will report to the...Apply For This Job
This Role is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension. Purpose The SAP Production Execution Steward will drive...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 6 month contract The Global Logistics function within Supply Chain is responsible for managing and executing...Apply For This Job