The position reports to the Laboratory Systems Lead.
The position offers the opportunity to work with a team of professionals in a modern analytical laboratory using the most up to date technology and quality assurance procedures. The laboratory operates under Lean principles and employees the use of a wide variety of analytical techniques.
• Maintaining Analytical Laboratory instrumentation in validated state to support testing activities in accordance with site schedules and company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• The Instrumentation Specialist will lead troubleshooting activities and use external support as required to meet customer targets.
• Provides a preventative maintenance service to ensure functionality and a calibration service to maintain the instruments according to their working specifications.
• Ensures that all instruments are maintained in a validated state through a PM/PV schedule and ensuring that this schedule is adhered to by the Instrument group and contract vendors.
• Support the introduction of new technology and instrumentation to the site with a focus on Data Integrity principles.
• Responsible for the decommissioning of equipment as appropriate.
• Be part of a dynamic team responsible for Data Integrity requirements for all computerised and non-computerised systems across all the laboratories.
• Aid in the resolution of issues that may arise during laboratory instrument qualification and use.
• Participate in assigned improvement projects.
• Applications are invited from candidates who have a degree in Science (Chemistry, Physics or related Life Science) and/or relevant experience.
• Have knowledge of GMP standards.
• Have knowledge Laboratory safety standards.
• Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong documentation skills are required.
• Must be motivated, focused and technically strong.
• To perform instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
• To maintain accurate records in compliance with GMP expectations.
• To understand and internalise procedures relevant to GMP operations.
• Technical lab skills (precision, etc).
• Communication – written, oral.
• Team and interpersonal skills.
Contract to run until end of 2022
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose: Provide technical expertise to maintenance and manage the operation of the utilities equipment. The...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 12 month contract The QC Microbiology Analyst will support the Bulk Drug Facility in Dublin with...Apply For This Job
This is a 23-month contract with our Global Biologics client in Waterford. Purpose: Sterility assurance support to Sterile operational area,...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose This position will provide technical support to the...Apply For This Job
This is a 12-month contract. Purpose: The QC Microbiology Analyst will support the Bulk Drug Facility in Dublin with emphasis...Apply For This Job