This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension
The Quality Control department require an experienced Project Manager to help lead the planning, readiness, and execution of QC Laboratory projects. These projects include instrument/equipment qualifications, software implementation and lab retrofitting. With your help we will ensure success by clearly defining, coordinating, managing, and tracking the scope required to deliver our QC projects.
• Preparation and management of project schedules for QC Laboratory projects, including instrument/equipment qualifications, software implementation, lab retrofitting.
• Capital Project schedules and capital budget management.
• Purchase order preparation and tracking.
• Presentation of project status updates to the QC and Quality Leadership team.
• B.S. in Science, Engineering, Project Management
• A minimum of 5-10 years of experience within the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry.
• Energetic, self-driven individual capable of delivering through others in a sustaining way.
• Excellent understanding of timelines and schedules and capable of building project schedules.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines. Strong planning ability.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
• Great communicator and team player.
• Experience working in biologics GMP environments.
• Knowledge of schedule software such as Microsoft Projects. MS WORD/PowerPoint/Visio/Excel to create documents and presentations.
• Solid Interpersonal skills, capable of working in cross functional teams.
• Solid collaborative skills, to be able to work in a diverse organisation.
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate to multiple levels within company.
This is a 12 Month Contract Purpose: The Downstream Specialist Technical Services has primary responsibility for providing scientific & technical...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose Provides leadership, cross-functional development, and technical expertise to the operations team on the aseptic...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 10 month contract This position is responsible for actively identifying opportunities for process and compliance improvement...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract. Purpose: The Quality Specialist will work within a small team that will be mainly...Apply For This Job
This is a 12- month contract with our pharma client in Dublin. Purpose: This role requires a minimum of 3...Apply For This Job
This is an 16-month contract with our Pharmaceutical client in Dublin. Purpose: Fulfill the Responsible Person role in relation to the...Apply For This Job