This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension
The PMO team’s working style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating to provide support and solutions to a High-Performance Organization. This individual will be a part of the Project Management Office (PMO), which supports the site deliver on key strategic projects and initiatives.
• Ensures site Project Sponsors and Project Leads adher to the Company’s best practices for Project Management and Portfolio Governance in their delivery of diverse multi-disciplinary projects.
• Responsible for the ongoing support of Project Leads in their delivery of projects in line with schedule, scope, cost and resource requirements and constraints.
• Facilitation of the monthly Site Portfolio Governance process for their allocated departments (e.g., Vaccines, Technical Operations, Supply Chain, Digital & IT, etc)
• Becomes a subject matter expert on the new PPM digital tool (OnePMO) in order to support the implementation across the site.
• Ensures the PMO PPM digital tool (OnePMO) is used consistently by the community of Project Leads and Sponsors and supports where necessary.
• Supports the Site Leadership Team in their use of PowerBI dashboards in order to have oversight and governance on their portfolio of projects.
• Contributes to the ongoing development of the PMO process, tools and templates and Portfolio Governance process.
• Responsible for training Project Sponsors and Leads in PMO best practices, OnePMO and PowerBI as required.
• As part of the Portfolio Governance process, supports the analysis of portfolio data for trending, identifying lessons learned and disseminating findings as system or process improvements.
• Supports the roll out and maintenance of the Resource Management Tool.
• Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of projects.
• Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards. Participate and Comply with the Company’s Quality Management System.
• Where necessary, will lead a project and execute it in line with the PMO best practices.
• Relevant 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Business, or a related discipline.
• Qualification in project management such as PMP desirable.
• A minimum of eight to ten years’ experience in Pharma industry preferable, in a PMO or project-related environment.
• Strong knowledge of project and program management methodologies and industry best practice.
• Proficiency in MS Project scheduling tool required and knowledge of PowerBI advantageous.
• Evidence of Continuous Professional Development essential.
• Proven track record in dealing with complex issues proactively and in a timely fashion and ability to achieve results within the set timeframe.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team with excellent people management and leadership skills.
This role is a 12 month contract with a view to extension. Responsibilities Strong Ability to coordinate, facilitate and manage...Apply For This Job
Purpose This role will report to the Associate Director of Lab OPs. The Associate Technical Specialist will demonstrate a high...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The Engineering Department is seeking a Project Engineer...Apply For This Job
Purpose The External Manufacturing (ExM) Technical Operation organization is seeking a highly motivated individual for a Technical Transfer position. ExM Tech...Apply For This Job
Purpose Responsible for generating and expediting review and approval processes for IPT GMP documentation including but not limited to Quality...Apply For This Job