Note :- The role is on shift is as follows: (25% shift rate) 12 hour shifts, 4 days on and 4 days off, this can include Saturdays and Sunday work depending on when the 4 days rotate.
The successful applicant will become a member of the in-process QC Chemistry team onsite. The in-process QCC team supports the aseptic filling lines with activities including cleaning verifications, bulk product identifications, water analysis and analysing foreign matter and glass damage found during the inspection process.
• Cleaning verifications of aseptic filling line equipment
• Bulk product identification testing
• Water Analysis (TOC, conductivity, nitrates, appearance)
• Foreign matter and glass damage analysis
• Effective interaction with other departments
• Degree in Science (Chemistry preferred)
• Operational experience of quality laboratories in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
• Detailed knowledge of quality management systems, pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, requirements for cGLP, pharmacopeial methods and stability.
• Understand relevant quality/compliance regulations.
This is an 11 month contract This would be for two cycle shift (Day Shift- Mon-Thur 07:00-15:00, Friday 07:00-14:00, Evening...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 9 month contract position. Performs and reviews all routine and non-routine testing and project work to...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract innitially. Purpose This role will support the Quality Control SDWT/Hub for testing of incoming...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Oversees the laboratory quality control testing of in-process, stability, and final drug products. Responsibilities: Coordinates with members of Manufacturing,...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Shift work may be required. Purpose: The QC Analyst role is a critically important activity...Apply For This Job
This is a 9-month contract with our Global Biologics client in Waterford City. Please note it is a 3 -cycle...Apply For This Job