Schedule, execute and review Continuing Qualification activities for large and small equipment in accordance with regulatory requirements and support, follow and implement company manufacturing standards policies and procedures.
• Strong Quality background and familiar with Site change controls in general.
• Assess executed change controls and deviations for impact to the Qualified state for conformance to regulations, SOPs, specifications and other applicable acceptance criteria.
• Schedule, execute and review Continuing Qualification activities for large and small equipment.
• Investigates and troubleshoots problems which occur and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
• Reviews, edits and approves deviation notifications, deviation investigations, and corrective actions.
• Reviews, edits and approves change controls, SOPs, reports and other documentation.
• Coordinates with other departments or outside contractors/vendors to complete validation tasks.
• Collaborates with functional departments to resolve issues.
• Trains/advises less experienced Specialists.
• May supervise, provide direction and assign work to Validations Specialists and/or contingent workers to meet goals and deadlines.
• Manage and drives projects and prepares status reports.
• May present at both internal and external (regulatory) audits.
• Stays current with industry trends, regulatory requirement updates, and communicating same to team.
• May manage full time employees and/or contingent workers.
• Performs other duties assigned by Management.
• Some travel may be required.
• BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences.
• 5+ years of related experience within the field preferred.
Purpose: Associate Quality Specialist supports day to day QA activities in the facility. The Quality Specialist participates as a core...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The individual in this position implements policies and procedures to validate/qualify computer systems. Plans, coordinates, and participates in a...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Oversee daily operation and communication for samples submitted from Manufacturing, QA Validation, and QC labs. Ensure chain of custody...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The QA Specialist for the Bulk Drug Substance (BDS) facility at the site will be responsible, with management support,...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Supervises the implementation of commercial manufacturing production schedules. Supervises the manufacturing shift team in relation to process execution for...Apply For This Job