Responsible for Supply Logistics operations provided by Third Party Logistics Providers (3PL) in a cGMP environment.
• Manage day to day operations involving Third Party Logistics providers ensuring all EHS and cGxP requirements are met.
• Support the Inventory Management process within Third Party Logistics providers.
• Ensure all Third Party Logistics providers deliver logistics operations such as transportation and warehouse activities, which meet Compliance and Safety Performance requirements in a cGMP environment.
• Prepares reports for senior management by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data for various key performance indicators.
• Ensure Third Party Logistics providers are aligned with the company’s current and future business needs.
• Work in cross-functional teams with the company and Third Party Providers to deliver best in class results associated with Quality, Cost, Delivery and Safety.
• Manage and Maintain strong relationships with all Third Party Logistics providers
• Responsible for 3PL performance to all company requirements ensuring delivery of KPI targets as agreed per SOW.
• Provides leadership and works collaboratively with other functions to prepare IOPS for the future and secure daily activities.
• Requires BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain Management, Information Studies or Computer Science and 8 years of relevant experience in business systems or supply chain management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• GxP regulated experience preferred.
• Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
• APICS or other related purchasing certifications a plus.
• Agile/Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge a plus.
Purpose: The role works closely with all functions and in particular with Operations, Quality, Supply Chain and Finance teams as...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This position is responsible to co-ordinate the shipping of bulk drug substance, drug product & finished products from internal...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. Reports to: Associate Director, Supply Chain Management – EPM and SAP. This...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Reporting into the Director of Supply Logistics this role is responsible for the Warehouse, Transportation, Logistics and Trade Compliance...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 6-month fixed term contract. The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for supporting execution of strategic direct...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 6 month contract position. Position drives the planning of Working Cell Bank, Drug Substance, Drug Product...Apply For This Job