This is an 11 month contract role.
Reporting to the Project Manager, as part of a multi-discipline team, specifically responsible for the delivery to CQ of a multi-product aseptic filling facility. This candidate will be required to work closely with a cross-functional team and coordinate activities between Design, Construction, Process, Technical Operations, C&Q, IPT and QA.
• Manage, mentor and grow a team of construction and preconstruction Professionals that manage the pre-contract aspect of a new build project.
• Oversee monthly reporting of project status, risk, budget and schedule guidance including reporting key performance indicators and presenting to senior management.
• Interface with site constructability and capacity planning to develop scope criteria for new projects both green field and retrofit.
• Ensure all work is managed in accordance with GES procedures and best practices.
• Develop and establish oversight to ensure compliance to company/project safety policies and work rules of primary contractors and subcontractors.
• Develop and establish oversight of the project job site including all logistical and regulatory requirements (i.e., approved Site Logistics Plan, layout and applicable permits.)
• Provide development, establishment and oversight of program concept, strategy and execution (approved Construction Execution Plan.)
• Reviews major contracts and acts as an expert resource for planning and leading complex negotiations.
• Supports project controlls to ensure all sourcing activities align with the company’s financial controls, ensures ongoing engagement with finance throughout a program’s lifecycle for appropriate levels of contract and budgetary oversight.
• Provide oversight of all construction management and administrative activities, overall direction, guidance, issue resolution, cost and schedule performance of the project.
• Oversee the welfare and safety of all assigned employees (Lead safety from the top down.)
• Make staffing decisions, selections and assignments (approved Construction organization and personnel staffing maintenance.)
• Develop and maintain relationship with prospective trade partner bidders, craft (unions and non-union) and community entities as applicable.
• Provide oversight and enforcement of all applicable corporate and project policy and procedural decisions.
• Provide final approval of all contractual changes and pay applications (review process from bottom up.)
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
• Safety of all team members for the duration of the design, construct, commission validate and handover of the scope.
• Development of and delivery to the agreed milestones on the schedule within budget constraints.
• Delivery of stakeholder agreed scope for the facility to Commissioning Qualification.
• Qualifications in Construction or project management.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience similar role in Construction Management of large projects within Pharmaceutical industry.
• Technical and practical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems and equipment, biotechnology processes and a working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is preferred.
• The candidate will be a convincing communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
• Previous experience working with large pharmaceutical international companies will be advantageous.
• Experience of construction/handover of Aseptic Filling Facilities on Green Field sites for pharmaceutical facilities.
• Ability to work in design and construction of large project environment within Ireland.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written.)
• Working knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP process equipment.
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
• Ability to generate and communicate project plans and schedules.
• Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, CAD software, and PCs.
Purpose: This is a 6 month contract position. The CPT Start Up Project Manager will work with other CPT PMs...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Process Sciences is a technical services department that deals with a range of scientific, technical, engineering and mathematical needs...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract Purpose Exciting opportunities now exist on our Carlow Site for Project Engineers within our...Apply For This Job
This is a 6 month contract role. Responsibilities: • Provide significant technical expertise to support all aspects of the manufacturing...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This position is technical leadership role within Manufacturing Support, whose major focus is investigating process deviations associated with manufacturing...Apply For This Job