This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension
Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting process devices, instrumentation, and controls in support of vaccine manufacturing. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the Company’s requirements to ensure compliance, safety,and reliable supply to our customers.
• Provide effective technical support to Production in all aspects of machine and equipment maintenance, installation, and modification; perform detailed maintenance, calibrations, PMs, and troubleshooting. Required to operate and clean the process equipment as necessary.
• Maintain process and production equipment, ensuring ongoing preventative maintenance, equipment troubleshooting and repairs to ensure continuous, reliable, and repeatable operation of all equipment; drive Total Productive Maintenance. Ensure effective management and equipment shutdown scheduling, ensuring
resources are available, thereby minimizing downtown.
• Support maintenance planning and preventative maintenance through completion of planned and emergency work orders, calibrations, PMs etc. Document maintenance work, including upgrades, made to existing equipment, including preventative maintenance performed and parts used, to ensure appropriate documentation and records of repair history.
• Operate and monitor production support equipment, using MES/DCS and PLC based systems, to ensure optimum equipment uptime and target outputs, whilst facilitating continuous process improvements using Lean Principles.
• Operate, troubleshoot, and repair complex systems which may include CIP,
Autoclaves, Glassware Washers, production vessels, HVAC, Isolators, compressed gasses, plantsteam/condensate, bulk chemical distribution and wastewater treatment under minimal supervision in a highly regulated, cGMP environment. Interpret P&ID’s, equipment/system layouts, wiring diagrams, and specifications in planning and performing maintenance and repairs.
• Support continuous improvement by leading and active participation in repairs, upgrades, preventative maintenance and system failure investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate. Perform root cause analysis of system failures, substandard equipment performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s etc.; implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
• Supply information and technical data for securing spare parts and equipment asset entry into the CMMS; liaise directly with vendors on supply of parts, upgrades to systems etc as necessary. Assist in general facility up keep and provides responsive customer support with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
• Participate effectively in writing/revising/ rolling out accurate operational
procedures, training materials and maintenance procedures for various IPT systems; ensure all work is carried out in line with same.
• Leadership activities including selection, development, coaching and day to day management. Ensure that the team receives appropriate resources and programmes to develop technical and other skills, to complete their jobs whilst stimulating personal growth and development in line with role. Develop and maintain training programmes.
• Required to comply with the Company’s Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in the site.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
• Leaving Certificate or equivalent required.
• Time serviced Apprenticeship or equivalent Certificate/Diploma in an Engineering or related discipline is required.
• Would typically have prior related work experience, ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting.
• Troubleshooting and maintaining process instrumentation and equipment.
• Understanding of mechanical/electrical/Instrumentation / pneumatic processes.
• Sterile filling processes.
• Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European, and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
• Report, standards, policy writing skills required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired.
Note this role is on a four shift pattern
This Role is a 12 Months Contract with a View to Extension Responsibilities • Maintaining the Maintenance and Calibration Quality...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 Month Contract with a view to Extension. Purpose The Pre-Filled Syringe Maintenance team provides support to...Apply For This Job
This role is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension Responsibilities • Maintenance engineers are responsible for maintaining...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose This is a contingent position which will support...Apply For This Job
This role is a 6 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for...Apply For This Job